DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKT

Does it mix well? I have no clue who thought Kasumi in a sundress with a jacket was a good idea. I get the contrast, but that was jarring to say the least. Knowing Ayane though, I'm sure it fit!
If I have to be perfectly honest with you, I only like this outfit because of the jacket and the leg gear (don't throw stones at me please) lol. Take of that jacket and you'll have a fetish outfit - you can argue that's obvious because she's then wearing less XD, but the jacket makes it all the more appealing. The jacket gives the look a more edgy feel which fits Ayane's personality.

I think the Kasumi outfit is a different case because IMO that doesn't flow - edgy jacket + innocent/pretty dress = ?_?... But in this situation the jacket really does work with the rest of the outfit, because of its shape and colours.

Intelligent Alpha

If I have to be perfectly honest with you, I only like this outfit because of the jacket and the leg gear (don't throw stones at me please) lol. Take of that jacket and you'll have a fetish outfit - you can argue that's obvious because she's then wearing less XD, but the jacket makes it all the more appealing. The jacket gives the look a more edgy feel which fits Ayane's personality.

I think the Kasumi outfit is a different case because IMO that doesn't flow - edgy jacket + innocent/pretty dress = ?_?... But in this situation the jacket really does work with the rest of the outfit, because of its shape and colours.

No judging! I haven't seen Ayane's outfit for LR; however, if they keep the dress jacket outfit for Kasumi (which will baffle me), I hope they make it work! Her Night Sakura was a great choice since it made her look edgier, but didn't superimpose itself on her softness. And Ayane's current outfits, they weren't always dark, but they definitely had no bearing on her demeanor!

Zeo

Hayate will probably get that ninja outfit as it was his best design easy. Considering the only good entry Ein has was one that technically didn't count, here's hoping he gets something old out of his closet or a brand new outfit instead of the strange indian-esque submission I remember him having.

And Akira, of course if we don't get anything brand new, Bananakira.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It was the most liked but I wouldn't say its the best design, his ninja suit was honestly pretty generic as far as this game goes and he already has leather suit. imo the costume that really deserves to win is the wooden mask one. Maybe even the purple combat one

Darkton93

Liking these costumes so far. They look good in game, even if they don't (necessarily) as drawings. I voted for that Hitomi one, myself. Still a little bummed out on the Ayane one, but it looks good, and I guess it makes sense, given my choice doesn't have any color.

David Gregg

So now that Kokoro is a detective maybe she can figure out who her real father was. :rolleyes:

So are we supposed to get a trailer with that?

If I had to guess I'd say no. I can't read Japanese but based on the boobs...I mean pictures it doesn't seem like the article revealed anything worthy of a new trailer.

Unless they want to reveal all of the contest outfits now which would be great actually. XD

David Gregg

Oh look what a shock. Rachel and Helena not in new costumes.

Don't worry, Rachel's costume will come soon enough
10246247_523963827707707_474449606152736647_n.jpg

As for Helena I have no idea which outfit TN is going to pick. 2 of the designs made top 10. Personally, this one was my favorite:
10256598_520484081389015_8528844239843193710_o.jpg

RetroMe91

Thanks to that Kokoro costume, I now get to cross my fingers and hope my costume actually makes the cut! My Lisa costume would be a really fun addition.

The Kokoro costume could also be a sign that they plan on using more than one costume contest design in DOA5LR.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Updated op with screens of all contest costumes so far.

You can also add pigtails hairstyle for Ayane.

Always reminds me very much of:

2488637-ivy.jpg

But now, that the Ayane fantasy outfit made it in, I'm sure, that my favorite Kasumi design will have to make it in to. :) (I worried a little, because it was maybe to fantastical for DOA.)

10339374_523954727708617_4137821681529178069_o.jpg

It was not only the third place but also a special pick. So far, all the special picks made it in the game, for both the Halloween and the 1. costume contest, right?
Wait, no... Astronaut Leon didn't make it in. :/ But him getting Brad's werewolf outfit, could mean, this happened just because of time restraint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD