Feature Request Main and Secondary Characters in profile

Gi9a

I know this is kind of a long shot but I sent a message to the forum admin asking to see if they can add the option to have your main on the side.

Take this for example:
1zayol.png

Maybe even add an option for a Secondary Character:
Some other options would be able to put none for secondary or even the option for Random/Everyone
Would be neat to see who everyone has and whatnot to show the variation of players on here.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Sounds like a genuinely good idea to me, yeah. Opens up the need for multiple mains, secondaries, etc. but should be fun. You did put this in the forum specifically for site feedback, right?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Always assume I'm posting something because it's either amusing to me or informative to others. If it may be both, it probably is. Anyway, let's stop derailing the thread now haha.

Gi9a

Well, lots of peoples avatars of character sparked the idea for me but yea it looks like most favor the suggestion. I sent the message to the admin but I wanted to see what the community thought too! :D Go DOA5!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I totally support a main character, secondary character, and tertiary character option.

I'm surprised no one's thought of this before. It's a good idea.

Actually I have thought of this before. I never suggested it because so many of us show our mains in our avatars anyway. It's a great idea though. I hope it gets added.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD