Characters Marie Rose Combo and Strategy thread

Juihau

...So, uh. I think I just found a rather hilarious guaranteed setup from her neutral wall throw.

Basically, she's +52 after it. Bizarrely, she can actually push them away from the wall by free stepping behind them. So, if timed right, you can land H+K into 7K.

synce

I have her! and it seems most of the combos I figured out were actually in challenge mode so there's no real point listing them... apart from~

CB pathway ~ 66K 9P 6PP P 66P, from there you go...

7K BT 4K 6K4K BT KKK ~ 115 dmg, works on Light to mid... I'm pretty sure. It worked on Ayane, Mila and then I tried it on Sarah but it didn't work on Rig. I'm not familiar with who sits on what weigh class so that's about as much I can say.

One that requires a bit of sacrifice and only works on lightweights... HOWEVER it looks awesome imo~

7K BT 8P4PP 6PK ~ 107 dmg, bit of a sacrifice... but I personally think it looks cool! =P

Everything else I do is actually in training mode lol o_o;; apart from~

7K BT 4K 9P 6K PP6PK ~ 110 dmg

As for heavy weights only thing I can seem to do is 7K BT 4K4K BT KKK which is 108 dmg... when near a wall just replace the BT KKK with PP6PK as BT KKK causes wall splat.

ANYWAY That's it for now! =D I'll report back here if I find anything when I mess with her more tomorrow. So far, she's my favourite character. Looks like I finally have a main. Yay~

( Also Marie Kinda just.... floats when you hit her.... We sure she's not a featherweight o_o;; I really can't tell... her moves have wacky float properties. )

I've noticed this is true for most characters I pick up. There's barely any point in experimenting with juggles in 5U, it's all right there spelled out for everyone. I guess they just want people to focus on set ups

Brute

Standard Donor
For lightweights, I've been using CB-> 7K 8P PPP PP6PK

It's nice because unlike 7K H+K KKK type juggles, it's not fucked up by a wall, and the damage is nice.

Basically, she's +52 after it. Bizarrely, she can actually push them away from the wall by free stepping behind them. So, if timed right, you can land H+K into 7K.
How derpy. If it's a neutral throw, can't it be broken?

tekkin88

...So, uh. I think I just found a rather hilarious guaranteed setup from her neutral wall throw.

O.O I would very much like to see this in action if possible

Juihau

It's nice because unlike 7K H+K KKK type juggles, it's not fucked up by a wall, and the damage is nice.

How derpy. If it's a neutral throw, can't it be broken?
I believe I mentioned before, but it's unbreakable against a wall, since it's no longer considered her neutral throw.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems H+K pushes them too far back for 7K to connect on fastest SE. 7K on its own still seems to be guaranteed so, y'know, not a horrific difference.

Last edited:

tekkin88

Another variation would be 7k 8p 6k4k pp6pk, does more damage and is still wall safe

QueenJakheiho

Found anyone a good PL so far besides that stupid one in the trials?
I found one 9K 4PP PP6PK but its only 110 Damage on Counter Hit against Midweights.

TRI Mike

Seems like we're getting somewhere when it comes to her juggles. All these months the japanese seem to use PPP,PP6PK and BT H+K, KKK.

Klts3

Do you guys have any BT OH set-ups? I usually go for H+K, 6PP, 66K, CB or 7K (if opponent likes to hold i throw punish her at the end).

Brute

Standard Donor
Do you guys have any BT OH set-ups? I usually go for H+K, 6PP, 66K, CB or 7K (if opponent likes to hold i throw punish her at the end).
H+K isn't guaranteed , I don't think.
I think her 7K might actually be guaranteed due to the frames it takes for someone to turn around, but I'd have to check again.

I do know 8K 6PP 6PK works.

Klts3

H+K isn't guaranteed , I don't think.
I think her 7K might actually be guaranteed due to the frames it takes for someone to turn around, but I'd have to check again.

I do know 8K 6PP 6PK works.
Looking at frames it isn't, but somehow I selected SE to fastest and reaction to block and it connected. You just have to do it quickly.

Radiance

Welp I don't have much for the moment but here

After her :F+K: Limbo stun which is stance dependent. You'll have plenty of time to react with a launcher.

Feather weight
:7::K: :5: :F+K: :5: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

Super Light weights - welter
7k ~ 4k ~ 6k4 * k ~ pp6pk
:7::[K]: :5: :4::[K]: :5: :6::[K]::4: :5::4::[K]: :5: :[P]::[P]::6::[P]::[K]:

Mid - Super heavy
7K ~ BT F+K ~ PP6PK (Substitute BT KKK for max damage if no wall is near)
:7::[K]: :5: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

For Eliot pp6pk whiffs so instead of 7K I do 8k - 6k4k - BT PP6PK. Want to see if I can come up with something better for mids. After BT F+K only do pp6pk if there's a wall near because the first BT 5K causes wall splat

Last edited:

Klts3

Welp I don't have much for the moment but here

After her :F+K: Limbo stun which is stance dependent. You'll have plenty of time to react with a launcher.

Feather weight
:7::K: :5: :F+K: :5: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

Super Light weights - Cruiser
7k ~ 4k ~ 6k4 * k ~ pp6pk
:7::[K]: :5: :4::[K]: :5: :6::[K]::4: :5::4::[K]: :5: :[P]::[P]::6::[P]::[K]:

Mid - Super heavy
7K ~ BT F+K ~ PP6PK (Substitute BT KKK for max damage if no wall is near)
:7::[K]: :5: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

For Eliot pp6pk whiffs so instead of 7K I do 8k - 6k4k - BT PP6PK. Want to see if I can come up with something better for mids. After BT F+K only do pp6pk if there's a wall near because the first BT 5K causes wall splat
Miss Cruiser Helena is heavier than mids

Commmanda Panda

here's the juggle i found off a wall splat: (DMG from combo not including original wall splat)

feather : wall splat > 9P > 4PP > PP6PK ( 58 pts )

light - welter : wall splat > 9P > 4PP > 6PK ( 50 pts )

mid - heavy: wall splat > 4PP > 6PK ( 46 pts )

super : wall splat > PP6PK ( 38 pts )

Be sure to experiment to see if you can improve on these :)

Klts3

here's the juggle i found off a wall splat: (DMG from combo not including original wall splat)

feather : wall splat > 9P > 4PP > PP6PK ( 58 pts )

light - welter : wall splat > 9P > 4PP > 6PK ( 50 pts )

mid - heavy: wall splat > 4PP > 6PK ( 46 pts )

super : wall splat > PP6PK ( 38 pts )

Be sure to experiment to see if you can improve on these :)
After wallsplat you can do 6K4K, PP6PK. Works on everyone except super heavies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD