DOA5U Marie Rose Combo Video

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Nice video here Queen! Good to see that you've compiled some combos for the Loli army to eat up. This bitch is dangerous.

And naturally the biggest combo gets done on Ayane xD!

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
@TRI Mike if youre gonna make a video called combo video and use a sit down stun its best to show what's guaranteed. Also alot of characters get stuff guaranteed from sit downs. Just not launchers. I happen to use alot of characters other than fu just not in tournaments
@QueenJakheiho she gets 6p of kk which doesn't seem like much but it puts them at threshold and on fastest stagger is +22 so you can burst them or do ehatever

TRI Mike

Most :6::P: in the game are guaranteed after sit-down stuns. That doesn't stop the stunned guy from holding the CB strike. Her case isn't any different. Trust me I've suffered a LOT from that becasue Tina lost her guaranteed launcher off :8::P:

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
@TRI Mike you dont have to do just the cb though...that's what im saying. Her cb still puts them at threshold. Other characters dont have a 6p that gives such a good stun so its irrelevant that other characters get a 6p. My point was he saif she gets nothing off it. Which is wrong.

TRI Mike

Ok ok I understand.

I'm seriously seeing a lot of potential in this girl. She might not have any frame advantage on block and has the worst GB in the game but her other tools seem rather solid.

QueenJakheiho

@SweetRevenge117

I was misreading your post, i thought you mean the launcher follow ups. Well this is not a Guide as my Christie Video, where i put my full knowledge from countless training & fights in there!
This Marie Video was made on my 1st day with her, just showing what i found besides the usual PPP PP6PK.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD