Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I still want Marie Rose to be Helena's childhood best friend... -bricked-

Hopefully, there will be more added tag teams now that Marie Rose. I definitely want Gen Fu's tag entrance/winpose with both Brad and Helena to be back.

I've been thinking about it. Sure Helena is my favourite character, but like I said above, there are some characters which trully need more attention and new partners.

Even though Brad, Zack, Bayman and Leon are more "loners", I think they should be given new relatioships to develop their background (especially Leon, lol).

Edit : I also think Lei Fang could be given something new, as her relationships with Jann Lee and Hitomi start to be old and boring. I want Kung Fu Lei Fang back!
"It's not a matter of power!"

Rawbietussin

You never know. She might be. I have a feeling though, Marie Rose is one of Helena's servants. Could be an interesting rivalry between Marie Rose & Christie. It'd be interesting to see how they could intertwine the two since they would probably know each other due to Christie once serving under Helena.

I have a feeling that Marie Rose would be this selfish, bratty maid who wouldn't want to give up Helena to Christie (since she developed a morbid fascination with Helena and doesn't anyone else laying a hand on her).
//implied yuri story lol

But if MR and Christie knew each other, wouldn't that mean her allegiance is with MIST? I mean Helena was a prisoner at that time when Christie was still her butler and Donovan's henchmen could possibly be watching over Lorelei that there's no one that isn't a MIST employee could get in.

KwonJigglypuff

If Rig wasn't already Donovan's son, Marie-Rose would have been the perfect candidate for Donovan's legacy.

Well you never know. Maybe he just dispatched his son in Canada and his daughter in Sweden for no reason because beyond being a mad scientist, he is also a terrible father.

KwonJigglypuff

Anything is possible with Lisa's 5th grade science projects.

Next projects :
- resuscitate Lord Gohyakumine Bankotsubo
- bring Lauren back to life so Donovan can blackmail Leon
- kidnap an umpteenth ninja just before releasing him for no reason

the_power_of_science_by_foshizzel-d3iupu1.jpg

Rawbietussin

Next projects :
- resuscitate Lord Gohyakumine Bankotsubo
- bring Lauren back to life so Donovan can blackmail Leon
- kidnap an umpteenth ninja just before releasing him for no reason

the_power_of_science_by_foshizzel-d3iupu1.jpg

LOL at least that would keep Leon in the roster if that happens. Ayane is the only one who has yet to get "touched" by MIST as a Mugen Tenshin guinea pig.. No wait..... There is also Shiden and Ayame too.

If Lisa's body was recovered from the explosion, I have a feeling she'll get recreated as a cyborg. I think it would be amazing if Lisa became a playable guest character in Resident Evil. She could probably be employed as a part-time scientist under Umbrella Corporation and secretly enhancing Alpha-152's abilities.

KwonJigglypuff

If Lisa's body was recovered from the explosion, I have a feeling she'll get recreated as a cyborg. I think it would be amazing if Lisa became a playable guest character in Resident Evil. She could probably be employed as a part-time scientist under Umbrella Corporation and secretly enhancing Alpha-152's abilities.

I actually had the same idea one year ago (Lisa Bosconobitch), but I feel that it would kill the character.
She is already hard to outline. Imagine what her bio would be on the website : "a Latino.. wait no Mexican.. wait erm Afro-American luchadora with a cyborg arm who also happens to be a scientist in her spare time."

Well I guess Itagaki was right when he said Lisa would be whatever people want her to be.

But I like La Mariposa and her rivalry with Tina, I want that back. :tina::lisa:

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Imagine what her bio would be on the website : "a Latino.. wait no Mexican.. wait erm Afro-American luchadora with a cyborg arm who also happens to be a scientist in her spare time.

Lisa was also initially said to be a stock broker in her DOAX description. I could have liked that instead of being a scientist. At least, that would have made me earn respect to people who work on the financial sector knowing they have a fighter representing them. It could have played a bigger role on the story for Lisa than being some double agent henchman with shifting allegiance.

Crext

Standard Donor
I also think Lei Fang could be given something new, as her relationships with Jann Lee and Hitomi start to be old and boring.

Didn't Leifang just become friends with Hitomi? I mean she was even teamed with Zack as some point for tags, and Zack always seem to buddy buddy up the one left outside (Leon, Bass, Hitomi). Wow, realizing this I suddenly got a much better impression of him. He's such a nice guy!

Marteze

This would be a great thing, maybe Team Ninja could find the way to include them with a patch that has to include tag poses? I will try to tweet about it in the hope that someone could listen me...

By the way, even the ending Tag pose of Ein and Jann Lee is absent in DoA5U :(

Put Marie Rose in the place of Irene and you will realize a likely way how Christie could interact with her XD

doadimensions-1.jpg
LMFAO omg my friend asked if that was Eliot tied up...

Kronin

LMFAO omg my friend asked if that was Eliot tied up...

When the first shot of Irene from DoA Dimensions was published, many fans asked to themselves if Irene would have been revealed to have a family realtionship with Eliot given the great similarity XD

DOAD_Sonia.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

When the first shot of Irene from DoA Dimensions was published, many fans asked to themselves if Irene would have been revealed to have a family realtionship with Eliot given the great similarity XD

Oh yeah I remember, there was a theory saying that Irene had abandoned Eliot to Gen Fu because she was too busy working for the CIA, and Eliot would have wanted explications from her in DOAD.

Rawbietussin

Y'all know what? I am going to die emotionally if you keep making fun of my bipolar- not knowing her personality-wrestler- mixup- character. T-T. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS RAWBIE!!!

sad_kitten.jpg

We ARE! I'm sorry. She's just hard to plot.

And that was suppose to compliment. I mean look at her achievements: (1) she was able to clone Kasumi; (2) turned Genra into a superhuman and; (3) Enhance Kasumi Alpha's abilities when she went to the final phase of Project Alpha and become Alpha-152.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD