Midwest: Motor City Mayhem

Allan Paris

I had a friend tell me that about Detroit as well. But it is apart of the Midwest along with the rest of Michigan.

I'd like to officially welcome you to the Midwest players of DOA. Hopefully we can meet and play one day. I don't know what's out in Minnesota. Do you know of any events that are held there?

UnD34D

I can't believe I'll be in the heart of America, close to a shit ton of people, and NO ONE is gonna come try and take me on. Exactly why the DOA community fails.

UnD34D

Damn that's too bad you're going to be in Cedar Rapids unD34D, I'd definitely take you up on some matches but I live in Des Moines.
Des Moines ain't a far drive for me, I won't have a phone though, since mines Japanese. If you got time while I'm up I'll drive up there, then maybe I'll go to adventureland lol.

Start Something

Des Moines ain't a far drive for me, I won't have a phone though, since mines Japanese. If you got time while I'm up I'll drive up there, then maybe I'll go to adventureland lol.
If you're willing to drive I'm sure we can schedule a day to play some DOA. The thing is I don't have Internet at my place right now so I'm not sure how we could best go about communicating...

THE JOHNNY ROOK

I can't believe I'll be in the heart of America, close to a shit ton of people, and NO ONE is gonna come try and take me on. Exactly why the DOA community fails.

*reads post....*

*looks at location...*

Ehhh, the heart of America is in Japan? How long of a drive from Minnesota to Japan?

UnD34D

If you're willing to drive I'm sure we can schedule a day to play some DOA. The thing is I don't have Internet at my place right now so I'm not sure how we could best go about communicating...
Give me a time and location and I'll show up. I'm semi-serious about adventureland though, so earlier the better, and it can't be Friday the 5th or Saturday the 6th because I'll be at a wedding those days.
*reads post....*

*looks at location...*

Ehhh, the heart of America is in Japan? How long of a drive from Minnesota to Japan?
It's quite far, but as said earlier, I'm a native Iowan and will be home for two weeks (Oct 2-13) and I'm down to drive to Minnesota for some games as well. Maybe I'll visit the Mall of America.

I heard Undead wasn't going to play DOA5.
I also heard that, because I'm quite unimpressed with DOA5. Feels more like DOA4.5 to me.

D Glock

I don't know what's out in Minnesota. Do you know of any events that are held there?

These guys are mainly the tournament organizers for MN. They usually get very good turnouts. Last year, they had over 100 people showed up for a SSFIV tournament. I've only made it out once to one of their events, and the venue was quite packed. I'm keeping my eyes peeled to see if they're going to be adding DoA5 to their tourneys.

We also have a cool gaming/club that is opening up in a few more weeks that will be holding tournaments as well.

And The Johnny Rook is the only person I've come across so far in MN that shares any interest in DoA, lol.

Allan Paris

These guys are mainly the tournament organizers for MN. They usually get very good turnouts. Last year, they had over 100 people showed up for a SSFIV tournament. I've only made it out once to one of their events, and the venue was quite packed. I'm keeping my eyes peeled to see if they're going to be adding DoA5 to their tourneys.

We also have a cool gaming/club that is opening up in a few more weeks that will be holding tournaments as well.

And The Johnny Rook is the only person I've come across so far in MN that shares any interest in DoA, lol.

This good to know. But I'll be in Michigan real soon. If I'm ever MN I'll be sure to look this up.

Maki

I live in the KC Area so if there is anyone around here I would like to get some offline games in.

Start Something

Give me a time and location and I'll show up. I'm semi-serious about adventureland though, so earlier the better, and it can't be Friday the 5th or Saturday the 6th because I'll be at a wedding those days.

Haha alright, sounds like a plan to me. Wanna try Monday next week then? Maybe at 10? I can do a little earlier if you want. (i'll pm you my address after we get the details squared away)

UnD34D

Haha alright, sounds like a plan to me. Wanna try Monday next week then? Maybe at 10? I can do a little earlier if you want. (i'll pm you my address after we get the details squared away)
Hmmm I'm not entirely sure, I might be hooking up with this chick on monday, I'll figure out by sunday at the latest and let you know.

Lobo

You can put be down for Indiana. When I get back from China, hopefully in Dec/Jan, I'll be in Indianapolis.

And you better believe that I'm going to be craving some offline action especially after dealing with my shitty connection here.

THE JOHNNY ROOK

I am DOA through and through dude, been playing since the Dreamcast demo! So be sure to send me a message on live or here and keep me updated. I work 40-50 hours a week, plus just started going back to college (only 2 classes it is not crazy), so keep me in the know!

Clear Sky

I am DOA through and through dude, been playing since the Dreamcast demo! So be sure to send me a message on live or here and keep me updated. I work 40-50 hours a week, plus just started going back to college (only 2 classes it is not crazy), so keep me in the know!

Nice to see other players around. I'm interested to play with others around here. Fresh meat btw. ;)

RyuJin

Sup all. Who all lives in Michigan thats looking to get some offline games in? I'll see if I get any replies to this thread before making a thread for Michigan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD