Mirror's Edge Catalyst

NightAntilli

I got a Gsync monitor so I have to stick with Nvidia. Already got a 1080 pre-ordered but its not going to arrive for weeks..................>.>
I honestly feel sorry for people who invested in a Gsync monitor... Way too much money for screens that don't even support HDR yet...

I would never buy a 1070 or 1080. Expensive, no real architectural improvements compared to maxwell (other than the node shrink that is), no overclocking room, and did I mention extremely expensive...?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I honestly feel sorry for people who invested in a Gsync monitor... Way too much money for screens that don't even support HDR yet...

I would never buy a 1070 or 1080. Expensive, no real architectural improvements compared to maxwell (other than the node shrink that is), no overclocking room, and did I mention extremely expensive...?

There is no need to feel sorry for people, if they have the money for it whats the need to feel sorry for :p. Gsync is excellent for games that drop below your monitors refresh rate, heck 40-50fps feels smooth as butter.

My case I just wanted a 1440p monitor and came across a 1440/144hz monitor which happened to come with G-sync, thats all. My 970 can't do 1440p well which is why I sold it to get an 1080 and for expensive, well money is not an issue.

There is actually a lot of improvement from maxwell to pascal. The big one for gaming being Simultaneous Multi-Projection.

But anyway back on topic to Mirrors Edge greatness. I might just break and buy it for the ps4 lol, I don't know how much longer I can wait xD

P2p1mbs

Having beating the story, I have to say I'm a little disappointed in it especially the length... it's only like 12 missions long if that.
I still feel the level design is worse in this game, but the aesthetics and gameplay are still top notch. It's also nice that we can just take a break and do our own thing.

I still say overall this game is better than the original for various reasons, but, the original does do mission structure and mission variety alot better.

I'm almost done with the game myself and am also disappointed. While Plastic and Icarus get less annoying later on, Faith seems to get dumber as the game goes on; she could just explain why she needs other's help rather than being vague about it. I liked the twist with her sister though. Also, Krueger's big evil plan is kinda stupid isn't it? Totally out of place for the setting.

NightAntilli

Since I can't really play right now, I maybe should avoid this thread... Now I know there's gonna be a twist with her sister...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD