Characters More Characters on the Way

Team Ninja has CONFIRMED on their Twitter that more characters are definitely in the works. A big portion of the community has recommended that Team NINJA should add Tengu, and perhaps he is in the works thanks to all the Project Revival studs out there.

[medio]2514[/medio]

However, Tengu is still not confirmed so we can expect a handful of different characters such as: Yaiba, Raidou, Genra, Miss Monday (please no) or Irene. Who are you representing?

More VF characters would be anything but heaven and would kill my hype about "more characters" just as fast as the dragged out Decapre reveal. Rather have another NG immigrant then yet another cameo character from the same series taking a spot. Or maybe a new original DoA character since we only had three counting Marie Rose since DoA5.

Mhm ... just wondering how some people would react if another ninja will be added ...

Hes not just another ninja .. he is the Ninja representative of SEGA/AM2
I personally would react with a molar to molar smile ... and he would be my new main ... and of all the characters in the world, if there's one character that can make me quit Lei Fang ... its Kage.

WARE NI TEKI NASHI !!
NAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
O__O

If TN wanted to troll, all they'd have to do is make Tengu, but make his default a ninja costume and give him a ninja-esque moveset.

Just praying that Sonia is made playable ;-;
I mean, c'mon TN, she can carry two rocket launchers with relative ease. she's gotta have some strength to her

It looks so weird when Akira's moves it. Like, his hitbox is so stupid.

Yeah, 'cuz he backs boxes up! I mean... packs.

On topic, imo, I'd like to see Eileen, my VF main. She needs more spotlight, recent VF character, I know VF6 isn't coming out. DoA is probably where it's going to happen, same system helps. It's kinda like an elderly father's children putting him into an actually nice retirement home.

I wish they would add Genshin, I want to underworld drop people
You already can if you pick up Dimensions and use Raidou. More epic with a weapon though.
That is false. Sega is going to make another VF, probably for PS4 and Xbox One. It's just when it's coming out is the problem.
It'll come out for arcade first and then be ported to consoles, so it could really come out any time.

You already can if you pick up Dimensions and use Raidou. More epic with a weapon though.

It'll come out for arcade first and then be ported to consoles, so it could really come out any time.
Well, there's alot of VF characters for being supposed, "guest" characters. Even giving them trials. First time that's been done for sure outside of mash-up titles. The VF characters feel so fluid, even if their ver. is different from the 1st VF5. VF died out so quick, no one is on it anymore, probably some 1 guy who's laggy as hell. Point though, VF is overlooked by average joes or even enthusiasts alike (Sega's fault a little for being too true to its roots. Not much outstanding features to keep it going strong, but I like that about it, straight up fighting. However, better features a must have nowadays). Thought they were put in DoA as a way to make people appreciate and like VF. Perhaps branching to the next VF.They do go hand in hand at the end of the day, but DoA got the popularity.

Last edited:

Yea Brute showed me it, but its just not the same when Genshin isn't doing it xD

Well, there's alot of VF characters for being supposed, "guest" characters. Even giving them trials. First time that's been done for sure outside of mash-up titles. The VF characters feel so fluid, even if their ver. is different from the 1st VF5. VF died out so quick, no one is on it anymore, probably some 1 guy who's laggy as hell. Point though, VF is overlooked by average joes or even enthusiasts alike (Sega's fault a little for being too true to its roots. Not much outstanding features to keep it going strong, but I like that about it, straight up fighting. However, better features a must have nowadays). Thought they were put in DoA as a way to make people appreciate and like VF. Perhaps branching to the next VF.They do go hand in hand at the end of the day, but DoA got the popularity.

I have this feeling that the VF purchase was not to make another VF game which bombed, but to merge them. For guests, they streamlined these guys in too easily. However, they're gonna have to hire new voice actors.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD