Characters More Characters on the Way

Team Ninja has CONFIRMED on their Twitter that more characters are definitely in the works. A big portion of the community has recommended that Team NINJA should add Tengu, and perhaps he is in the works thanks to all the Project Revival studs out there.

[medio]2514[/medio]

However, Tengu is still not confirmed so we can expect a handful of different characters such as: Yaiba, Raidou, Genra, Miss Monday (please no) or Irene. Who are you representing?

Want Raidou, master chef, and tengu

Personally I don't think tengu 'looks' good in doa, but we have alpha152 so that just nulls my whole point of view on it so I welcome him with open arms :3

more charters ? you know what i would say, YES YES and hopefullly they would be free. whats cool is that there is going to be lots of costumes which some are free and some have to be paid for, more stages maybe from dead or alive 3 2 or from the story of ultimate. and boss charters we can use.

more charters ? you know what i would say, YES YES and hopefullly they would be free. whats cool is that there is going to be lots of costumes which some are free and some have to be paid for, more stages maybe from dead or alive 3 2 or from the story of ultimate. and boss charters we can use.

Marie Rose isn't free, why would any other characters be free? TN isn't running a charity business y'know. You gotta pay to play!

chances are big its gonna be tenga , ryo hazuki and yaiba
chances are that you have no clue what the chances are. chances are we will all just wait and find out.

sorry, i just hate speculative threads where people are trying to guess a probability of someone being a character. guessing characters are fine. but saying percentages, and what is likely to be added in kinda urks me. i guess i have all that junk from soul calibur 5 to blame.

chances are that you have no clue what the chances are. chances are we will all just wait and find out.

sorry, i just hate speculative threads where people are trying to guess a probability of someone being a character. guessing characters are fine. but saying percentages, and what is likely to be added in kinda urks me. i guess i have all that junk from soul calibur 5 to blame.
Considering production, and old hints Tengu and Ryo do have a good chance. Pretty possible for Yaiba as well considering the game. What I mean by production is they may do Tengu because he's easier to do than a new character. What I meant by old hints is obviously Ryo, and they never ruled him out either. Ryo could of been scrapped so as Tengu etc, etc, but they both do have chances as well as Yaiba. Pretty much anything has a possible chance lol.

Considering production, and old hints Tengu and Ryo do have a good chance. Pretty possible for Yaiba as well considering the game. What I mean by production is they may do Tengu because he's easier to do than a new character. What I meant by old hints is obviously Ryo, and they never ruled him out either. Ryo could of been scrapped so as Tengu etc, etc, but they both do have chances as well as Yaiba. Pretty much anything has a possible chance lol.

Actually @EMPEROR_COW stated like Team Ninja recently said him as Ryo would end to be a character with a gameplay too much similar to Akira's one (obviously considering like the two characters have really similarities in their fighting style and how originally Shemeue had to be an RPG setted in the Virtua Fighter universe with Akira like main character).

So I think that this was an implied "no" to the possibility of his entry in DoA (or at least, not in a DoA including also Akira).

Actually @EMPEROR_COW stated like Team Ninja recently said him as Ryo would end to be a character with a gameplay too much similar to Akira's one (obviously considering like the two characters have really similarities in their fighting style and how originally Shemeue had to be an RPG setted in the Virtua Fighter universe with Akira like main character).

So I think that this was an implied "no" to the possibility of his entry in DoA (or at least, not in a DoA including also Akira).

Yeah Ryo aint comin guys

I really want tengu though ...
Wolf and Kage from VF would be Heaven ..

PRAYING FOR AOI.

No 3 guys are more reasonable, you got 3 more females than guys, it will even it out. Each could pick someone to date lol
Ryu/ Momiji (Sorry Irene but this couple is better lol)
Ein/ Phase 4 (lol "same character model" match)
Hayate/Hitomi
Alpha 152/Tengu (new male character)
Bayman/ Christie
Bass/ Rachel
Leon/ Sarah
Jann Lee/Lei Fang
Kokoro/ Akira
Zack/Tina
Lisa/ Rig
Gen Fu/ Pai Chan (who knows, she might like older men)
Jacky/Mila
Helena/ Brad Wong
Eliot/ Marie Rose
Ayane/ New Male Character
Kasumi/ New Male Character

Now this works better 17 females, 17 males (:

2uh08w8.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD