DOA5LR More evidence of PC version

Status
Not open for further replies.

pachincko

Because a few of them are canceling their bookings on PS4 or Xbox One platform right now while the possible PC version still did not shown in any of the trailers and official announcements at all.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This is incredible news to people like me who don't see one point in buying a ONE or PS4.

I look forward to seeing the specs. If they are steep, it won't matter for me because my PC also roundhouse kicks the ONE and PS4 in the face.

Last edited:

pachincko

DOA Online was mainly developed and charged by the Chinese company and finally ruined by data modifying and badass co-operation.

That's PC version's both advantage and disadvantage.

========================================

↓ Sorry,now I realize that I must really have misundertood the meaning of word "disadvantage" in English.

Last edited:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Pc version with high resolution breasts you say? Why yes, I know people who would looooooove that on their PCs.

If people look at this negatively and talk about mods all the time, then you're missing the point here; this can be a big enough initiative for the game to advertise the platform as viable for this genre.

Tekken 7 on PC anyone?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
YASSSS
hallelujahv0pz4.gif

Pc version with high resolution breasts you say? Why yes, I know people who would looooooove that on their PCs.

If people look at this negatively and talk about mods all the time, then you're missing the point here; this can be a big enough initiative for the game to advertise the platform as viable for this genre.

Tekken 7 on PC anyone?
Yes mate. I'll be on that for days.
Most female fighters are dressed in revealing outfits (large amounts of cleavage); their breasts frequently jiggle while standing or fighting. Some bikini-style costumes (with narrow strips of cloth) barely cover fighters' bodies, exposing large amounts of breasts/buttocks; one hologram-like figure appears to be nude—though her reflective skin obscures any discernible details (i.e., nipples or genitalia). In some sequences, players have the ability to zoom in on female fighters' cleavage and/or posterior and take pictures.
Lolling at this.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Tekken 7 on PC anyone?

Don't forget mods work both ways. Some people might want to conservatize the female outfits and breast sizes, much like the original alpha version.

Speaking just in modding of course, but there's other benefits I feel the community can do with a PC version that benefits things. Such as balance patches, networking, moving DOA2/3 stages from DOA Online to this, to name a few things.

Personally, I think it'd be great to see a PC community growth like how LoL and such grew. There's a lot more advertising and sponsorship dollars available for the PC over consoles.

synce

Oh yeah T7 on PC is a lock I think... a few years ago if you told me I'd be playing the latest Tekken and DOA on my laptop I'd laugh in your face but it's looking real good now. Just praying it's a simple Steam download and there's no nasty surprises

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Oh yeah T7 on PC is a lock I think... a few years ago if you told me I'd be playing the latest Tekken and DOA on my laptop I'd laugh in your face but it's looking real good now. Just praying it's a simple Steam download and there's no nasty surprises

All of KT's recent PC releases have been in Steam, including Team NINJA's only PC release of Yaiba.

David Gregg

I'm still waiting for them to officially announce it though. Not that I'd really be that excited if it were true as I own a laptop that I'm pretty sure wouldn't be able to handle it but it would be nice for those players who own a PC but not current gen.

DontForkWitMe

Its all but confirmed now since all esrb entries are 100% legit. hopefully they're smart and make it a steamworks title and include the F2P version since fighting games on PC aren't popular and a f2p version will help build a bigger pc community. this changes my plans now...was gonna get core fighters on PS4 but now will get the full verson on PC instead (gotta contribute to dem PC software sales so japanese developers realize its just as an important platform as consoles and release all their games on it too) and download the PS4 core fighters to have access to PS4 players online

Plus by the time it comes out my already beastly PC will be upgraded even further in preparation for the witcher 3 so i'll be playijng this sumbitch maxed out in 4K res

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'm actually getting a new processor and monitor for this. My GPU is already a beast, but my processor is bad. Plus, I wanted to get FarCry4 either way.

I hope it gets Steamworks support for that netcode, and DRM. Finally, it's happening.

So, Tekken 7, DOA5:LR, MKX, FarCry4, GTAV, and CoD:AW are on my wish list.

Uh-huh! ANTI-ALIASING LALALA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD