Mortal Kombat thread.

CFW

I really hope DLC characters get extra skins this time. I also hope some of the klassic costumes are from 3d era.

Xernuht

Erron Black looks damn cool.
Shinnok makes a nice replacement for Shang Tsung.
Liu Kang... bicycle fists. Flaming bicycle fists.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Tanya is back, so now I may have a reason to actually PLAY the game now. That is, IF my friends preorder the correct bundle pack. Lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So I take it Spawn was likely not considered as an asset to the game so far correct? Still, no surprise if he cannot be added....although that's what I assume. Who knows.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Found out tonight there are 64 pre-orders for MKX...and I'm the only one getting the Kollector's Edition. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO FREAKING START A LOCAL THING! Might be a good thing I volunteered to work that release.

Was kinda surprised to see people have preordered the Kombat Pack though. I would just tell them to get the LE.

Jadeinchains

Found out tonight there are 64 pre-orders for MKX...and I'm the only one getting the Kollector's Edition. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO FREAKING START A LOCAL THING! Might be a good thing I volunteered to work that release.

Was kinda surprised to see people have preordered the Kombat Pack though. I would just tell them to get the LE.

To be honest I hate these games coming out now with 15 million pre orders all missing stuff so you miss out on stuff regardless of what you buy. Is it so hard to just have a standard edition and a collector's edition?!

Pink Nitro

I dunno... I can sorta deal with the Kombat Pack considering they won't be on disc, but the Goro thing just stopped me at full force from putting money down on it.

Argentus

I dunno... I can sorta deal with the Kombat Pack considering they won't be on disc, but the Goro thing just stopped me at full force from putting money down on it.
The Goro thing?

I'm not preordering anything since I can't even play and by the time I can they'll be dlc, but I'm still curious. What exactly are the preorder bundles and what's in them? In usually only interested in art books and in game content.

Pink Nitro

The Goro thing?

I'm not preordering anything since I can't even play and by the time I can they'll be dlc, but I'm still curious. What exactly are the preorder bundles and what's in them? In usually only interested in art books and in game content.
Kombat Pack has skins and the four DLC characters
Statue thingy of Scorpion
I can't remember what else there was.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Just read the comics that Project Bokuho uploaded in the media section and I just have to say..I LOVE how they refer to the kamidogu curse the "Blood Code". I also love how much fanservice is in those comics and how they got some actual writers to flesh out the story. I am quite excited about MKX now. I just hope they don't fuck the PC release/netcode up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD