Mortal Kombat thread.

Lulu

My Bad.... I'm just really bored

That and I don't MKX hogging all the time that could spent on DoA

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
My Bad.... I'm just really bored

That and I don't MKX hogging all the time that could spent on DoA

then dont play? i personally feel like ive played DOA5 more than enough. that and Bloodborne was literally all i would do for the longest time and now its just been DOA for months. id love to finally get into MKX if possible just to do something different and im willing to give it another chance especially if the do improve the netcode.

my introduction into MKX was pretty bad. i decided to main one variation and it was possibly one of the hardest to use. i tried to main Commando Kano whose only real way of launching anyone was to burn meter, ball cancel, run cancel, all for 30% damage oh and the lag really helped with that too. i spent months trying to get that fucker to work then when i decided to finally switch, but by the time i did i was so burned out and none of the skills i had acquired seemed to transfer over and i just ended up dropping it.

even after all the buffs, Commando just isn't fun to play for me. his new grab launch is effective but looks like some Hakan shit and that ball cancel is still his best way to launch and if you aren't doing it then you're not playing to your full potential and that drives me nuts. its like Raidou's goddam 623p all over again.

Edit: GGOP confirmed.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well.... I've been at it for a year so far sooooo.... YES !!!!!
I've been playing DOA5 almost exclusively since vanilla released lol I think it's time to move on for a little bit.

As I'm getting a PS4 soon and with Kombat Pack 2 releasing I doubt we'll see a Komplete Edition anytime soon... Should I just get this? I've been interested for a while but didn't really have a concrete console to play it on plus, this game is constantly on sale.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I've been playing DOA5 almost exclusively since vanilla released lol I think it's time to move on for a little bit.

As I'm getting a PS4 soon and with Kombat Pack 2 releasing I doubt we'll see a Komplete Edition anytime soon... Should I just get this? I've been interested for a while but didn't really have a concrete console to play it on plus, this game is constantly on sale.

You might want to wait till we see the results of the GGPO upgrade. Intent doesn't nescassarily equal success.

Lulu

I think you should.

I also got into DoA 5 Vanilla and that the Only Fighting Game I've been playing since........

Should I decide to expand I'l only make room for K.I. and Smash.

And if that gets boring..... theres always dirty videos I can watch on the internet. :p

Mr Armageddon X

I think you should.

I also got into DoA 5 Vanilla and that the Only Fighting Game I've been playing since........

Should I decide to expand I'l only make room for K.I. and Smash.

And if that gets boring..... theres always dirty videos I can watch on the internet. :p
K.I season 1 is currently free on XB1 so if you want to expand now might be a good time.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The Cyber Initiative starts back up jan 24

http://testyourmight.com/threads/jan-24th-2016-kombat-kast-the-cyber-initiative.58187/

mortal-kombat-x-kombat-pack-2-triborg-intro.jpg

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
the ultimate version has just been announced. shitty name, but from the looks of its just the same game with all DLC.

when you add so many DLC characters this becomes necessary to catch newcomers up without scaring them away.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD