Mortal Kombat thread.

CFW

Lmao Hsu Hao won't be in the game.
he dies
The white ninja behind KK is most likely Reptile.
Cassie and Frost aren't training.

It's already confirmed that some characters that appear in the comic won't appear in the game, like Injustice.

Argentus

Given that Kung Lao is a confirmed playable character and is in the story mode (confirmed via that cutscene in his trailer), that Kung Jin bit isn't sound legit. For a new MK Legacy season, sure. For the MKX, don't put in any stock into that shit.
I'm guessing its a DIFFERENT Kung Lao though, and I'm still guessing that "Kitana" is really Mileena impersonating her like the original timeline (During...Deception, I think it was?)

I dunno. Is that training sequence with Jax supposed to be BEFORE he died, or what? This makes a whole lotta no sense since all the good guys save Johnny and Sonya were wiped out in the last game. I was expecting them to bring in the newer good guys from 4-8 to replace them, but so far the rosters been a bit of a disappointment.

After Killer Frost though, I imagine they'll bring in Frost though.

Lmao Hsu Hao won't be in the game.
he dies
The white ninja behind KK is most likely Reptile.
Cassie and Frost aren't training.

It's already confirmed that some characters that appear in the comic won't appear in the game, like Injustice.
Oh. Lame. There somewhere I can read the whole comic, or what?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
It's leak season!

B7vd42gIUAERfCI.jpg

B7vd5AmIQAASvyP.jpg

and I'm still guessing that "Kitana" is really Mileena impersonating her like the original timeline
Hell no lol

B7vd42gIUAERfCI.jpg

Kimchi

I'm hoping for Mileena and Noob. After that, any other characters returning would just be icing on the cake.

Blazeincarnated

Those are fake. They are from the trailer. Flipped one of them and put a particular Deviantart photo and the other is just shopped over and blurred.

Argentus

Oh.
Well then boon can take mkx and shove it up his ass for all I care.

Nitara was a whole cache of potential, both story and gameplay wise, and her character design actually stood out.

Oh well, now its confirmed that I have no reason to care about the new mortal kombat.

Blazeincarnated

Oh.
Well then boon can take mkx and shove it up his ass for all I care.

Nitara was a whole cache of potential, both story and gameplay wise, and her character design actually stood out.

Oh well, now its confirmed that I have no reason to care about the new mortal kombat.
You not gon do this again lol

Argentus

You not gon do this again lol
Again? I was just waiting to hear for characters I wanted to play as. Too one deconfirmed, we basically already know sheeva won't return since she was unpopular, and I like Mileena but she's not enough to buy a game over. There's an off chance there may still be someone on the roster I like but I can't think of anyone else id want and the new characters ate super lame so far. Combine that with the gameplay being the same as mk9/injustice so far and mkx isn't bringing anything new to the table for me. (Styles and stage attacks are a novelty gimmick at best that change nothing.)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD