Mortal Kombat thread.

Argentus

Sonya
06_mkxnext.jpg

Mileena and possibly Frost
AH5VWTRhYN0.jpg
The hell? How did Kano age but Sonya didn't?

MKX looking stiff and bland as the 2011 game.
Yeah pretty much. Only real satisfaction I got out of MK9 was flying all over the screen as Mileena, and breaking people with Sheeva. Sheeva apparently not here anymore, and Mileena...we'll see.

O_O

Kitana no longer has man face
Nerfed jawlines lol.

Argentus

What are you talking about? She clearly looks aged.
1423243478063.jpg

Plus, even if she didn't age the story could take place anywhere between the 25 year timeline.
She looks about the same to me, just with the narrowed jawline.

Maybe she's just like Jennifer Anniston and John Stamos, and is eternally youthful lol.

Banana56

The hell? How did Kano age but Sonya didn't?

She kinda aged, it's just that she was probably in her 20s in the other MKs making her in her 40s now while Kano was probably in his 30s in the other MKs making him in his 50s now. Which could be why he looks like he aged more while she doesn't look much aged in comparison.

Btw pics of possible new characters
FvUpIfI.jpg

Jc59kCl.jpg

CFW

She kinda aged, it's just that she was probably in her 20s in the other MKs making her in her 40s now while Kano was probably in his 30s in the other MKs making him in his 50s now. Which could be why he looks like he aged more while she doesn't look much aged in comparison.

Btw pics of possible new characters
FvUpIfI.jpg

Jc59kCl.jpg

I already posted this stuff. http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/mortal-kombat-thread.2734/page-28#post-241599

And Sonya was in her late 20s, so she'd be around 50.

Kimchi

I reeeeaaallly hope they have Cassie's face looking better before the game's release. It looked so bad to me. Kitana without the mask looks better, but I feel like up close the characters don't look that great. But it might just be me. But I'm excited to see Ermac is back.

Kimchi

I'm buying the game either way. I enjoy Mortal Kombat and I'm pretty sure I'll like this one. But I also appreciate a game with good graphics.

CFW

The game will obviously have good graphics, but that's not what you're worried about.

Kimchi

I don't really see why it matters. If you aren't concerned, that's fine. I'm just saying something I'd like.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
You people that are so concerned with the female faces worry me to no end. That's like all you care about.
People are spoiled by the idealistic anime beauties of DOA
MK isnt supposed to be pretty.

Pink Nitro

Some must not be taking any chances after seeing Raven in Injustice. That's fine if it doesn't matter to you, but let's not turn this into a "omgstopcaring" thing.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You people that are so concerned with the female faces worry me to no end. That's like all you care about.
After the "Man Face Syndrome" game that was InjustASS and the fact that many in this thread also play DOA, is it any wonder why they're so worried about the female faces?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD