Mortal Kombat thread.

Xernuht

Tanya looks pretty cool. If I had the game, I'd probably be trying out Pyromancer or Naginata. Dat Pogo stance brutality.

Argentus

I'm still kinda curious why anyone cares about Tanya. I mean I'm also a fan of one offs like Nitara and Tremor, but don't see the appeal of Tanya. Not talking shit just honestly curious

Jadeinchains

I'm still kinda curious why anyone cares about Tanya. I mean I'm also a fan of one offs like Nitara and Tremor, but don't see the appeal of Tanya. Not talking shit just honestly curious

To be honest even I can't think of a reason off the top of my head for why I like her I just do. I always go for female characters so it might just be because Tanya gives me more options.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Because tits. (To clarify I don't care about her, I'm making fun of people who gravitate to playing only female characters).

You know, the same thing that happens with DOA.

Last edited:

LeiFangFan85

So, how's Sonya in this game so far? Last thing I saw was that she was placed in the mid to high tier rank of the tier list for MKX.:)

CFW

Because tits. (To clarify I don't care about her, I'm making fun of people who gravitate to playing only female characters).

You know, the same thing that happens with DOA.
Cool joke, I'm laughing it was so funny and new and interesting and not dumb at all!!!!!!!

So, how's Sonya in this game so far? Last thing I saw was that she was placed in the mid to high tier rank of the tier list for MKX.:)

She's still good, but what tier list?

Argentus

Tell me I'm wrong.
I actually liked nitara more for her sense if style, role alignment, and gameplay potential.

It helps that I'm an ass man and game girls never have much of an ass so tits are hardly ever a factor for me lol.

But yeah I'm looking at Tanya and all I see is "movie jades personality on pallet swap of game Jade"

*still can't wait to see Tremor*

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
But you didn't see her and immediately call her your daughter, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, love interest, aunt, mother, whatever you want without even knowing what she could do in the game.
You played Nitara and learned she had a style you like to use and happens to embody some attributes you like in women.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
lol @ reducing Tanya to a pallet swap of Jade, when will shaming people for liking a character end?

Reactions: CFW

CFW

Tell me I'm wrong.

I like Tanya because she's an actual interesting character with an interesting background to me.

But you didn't see her and immediately call her your daughter, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, love interest, aunt, mother, whatever you want without even knowing what she could do in the game.
You played Nitara and learned she had a style you like to use and happens to embody some attributes you like in women.

I do that (I call characters I like my mom or daughter) because I actually like the characters' designs. But you seem to have an issue with people liking female characters without seeing anything game related. Like we can't just like a character's design. And even AFTER seeing what she can do gameplay wise, here we go. I wonder why.

lol @ reducing Tanya to a pallet swap of Jade, when will shaming people for liking a character end?

You can't express any type of excitement for a female character without somebody here going "she aint that great, just boobs" like that says more about that person than it does you or me and I'm tired of it.

Jadeinchains

I just bought a PS4 and Mortal Kombat X so first of all praise the lord.

Anyway when it comes to female characters yeah I tend to gravitate to them but only in the same way some people only play as male characters. Also trust me when I say boobs and ass have nothing to do with my decision on playing female characters.

Dark-truth

well tanya was a popular character in the older mk series and i like her too returning characters are always fun especially after a while

KwonJigglypuff

I don't know if I'll buy her.. how much is she in Europe ?
I'm keeping my money for Sindel...
But at the same time it's another girl...

Mortal Kombat isn't the same hype as DOA for me.

Jadeinchains

she is £4 in Britain I'm not sure how the exchange rate would be on that to Euro though.

I'm loving Tanya's intros with some people they let you understand a bit more about them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD