Move ideas for Bayman

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I day dream....a lot, and I've been thinking of moves for Bayman to get to make him more useful / badass. i would appreciate feed back and for y'all to post any ideas you have as well.

1)Slide escape. based on Bayman's current 66k instead hold down the k and he will slide past his opponent. pressing T at the right time will cause him to grab the opponents leg tripping them.

2)Air grab. you've heard me mention this several times. basically its what Tex does to :spartan: at 5:48 in this vid
it would put the opponent in that weird back roll stun allowing a follow up

3) knee bash. after :214::P+K: its gives him a lunging OH, he grabs the oppents head slamming it on his knee as he lands stunning them.

4) leg grab. Dragonov's step-in mantis basically. :P::K::K: press grab when the last hit connects/is blocked to initiate.

5) turn around grab. based on his BT "intruder" grab does the same thing except from the front. press T when :4::P: connects to initiate.

thats it for now. as you will have noticed i like grabs maybe someone else can work on the other stuff oh well back to day dreaming.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
As awesome as it would be to see Bayman do that air throw, I don't think he really needs one. I do however think that getting an OH or throw after the back roll would be nice. I was honestly expecting him to have one and/or the other when we first ever saw the back roll. I was surprised to find out that he didn't.

As for a "turn around" throw, he actually already has that. It's 44T (i10).

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I just like the idea of quick guaranteed damage. I don't want to worry about dropping juggles also it's just badass lol

I know he has that throw but I can never connect it and it's just not as good as his BT throw

New idea
6) rear elbow, while BT press P+K Bayman will still maintain his BT stance but he will perform a high crush elbow to the face. I designed this to work with his BT grab (counter bait) so he doesn't have to just wait for an attack. I'll add something else to make them want to counter later.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I know he has that throw but I can never connect it and it's just not as good as his BT throw

Well, it's i10 and does no damage, but it provides + frames (I think, I'd have to recheck). I mainly used it when my back was to the wall, or to a cliff, or dangerzone and my opponent did some highly unsafe move that I blocked. Then I'd 44T to put them into the wall, where you can then apply some pressure and even go for his 6T and 66T wall game resets.

It also works in the same scenario if your opponent were to try to hold for some reason. Then you can catch the hold with a 44T to put them to the wall.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm not good with 44 directions it just feels so unnatural, 90% end up doing 4t, and it takes too long for me to input to where I'll usually miss my opportunity. I just doesn't work for me like BT t does .

AkaShocka

Hey you know Christie's jakhehio right? Weeeeeeelllllll what if Bayman had a few attacks out of his tank roll other than the grab? o_O.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
he has a high guard break, two mids, and a grab. the problem isnt really his options so much as the roll itself. hes just too dam vulnerable during it

DontForkWitMe

I agree with pretty much all your suggestions accept giving him an air throw, its one of the things that separate him from Leon and goes against his more technical/defensive style and suits a more brutal rough house style. if anything that Tex air throw should've went to Rachel into ground bounce instead of just copying and pasting Leon's and altering it to ground bounce.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I agree with pretty much all your suggestions accept giving him an air throw, its one of the things that separate him from Leon and goes against his more technical/defensive style and suits a more brutal rough house style. if anything that Tex air throw should've went to Rachel into ground bounce instead of just copying and pasting Leon's and altering it to ground bounce.

well hes not exactly a juggle guy either. most times your going to want to end them early with 3k so you can get a guaranteed ground throw i felt making an air throw with similar properties(my original idea was for it to cause a guaranteed ground throw due to them slamming on the ground. ) anyhow i felt it complemented his play style, would look cooler, and in some cases would make it easier aka im lazy and i don't feel like juggling your ass lol

remember Bayman fights with a lot of brutish moves too just ask the last person that got between him and wall :eek:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
if anything that Tex air throw should've went to Rachel into ground bounce instead of just copying and pasting Leon's and altering it to ground bounce.

Rachel's air throw uses the animation of SPARTAN's air throw, but adds the bounce effect to the end.

The Tex air throw definitely looks cooler though.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Which is why I'm trying to claim it for Bayman lol

Hmm mental home work. I need to creat a BT counter bait, develop a better stuff for his roll( I think adding ranged attack options would neutralize the horribly unsafe rolling part), perhaps create a new stance? Oh well bring it on daydreaming makes work so much better.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD