Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squizzo

The place for all discussions about new characters in Last Round.
Who do you want to be playable (pick as many as you like)? How many new characters will we get? More VF characters... yay or nay?, Suggestions for fighting styles, outfits, intro/win quotes etc.

AsheMann21

I don't mind anybody so long as we get another character (preferably a dude). I voted for Raidou btw.

But just as Kronin said, more original characters please.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I honestly think new characters should be saved for DOA6, especially since the current VF guest fighters probably won't be included in the sequel. I honestly prefer more original characters, like Marie Rose. Team Ninja have shown that they're willing to bring back fighting styles in the guise of a "new" character a la Nyotengu, which is probably the best Raidou and Genra fans are going to get.

legibifou

I'm a little tired about the fact that TN takes back old stuffs again and again (In DOA5U : old stages, "old" characters, old game mode... In DOA5LR: old stages)...
I really hope that TN can prove us they are able to create NEW exciting things; Their new stages from DOA5 are pretty much disappointing, but I really like Rig and Mila. So, I vote for a whole new character!

Dacthunder

Hopefully none of these characters... more original characters please.
I agree, need at least 1 brand new male character in there. I'd like Raidou, and also a brand new character from a South American country. They can always come up with more brand new characters in DOA6 so it would be no point in saving it. It would Just more we'll have more.

David Gregg

I want genra with tits and the projectiles fire out of the tits like those machine gun boobies in austin powers

Done.
genfem.gif

You brought this on yourself! DX

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD