• Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kodachi

Standard Donor
But just as Kronin said, more original characters please.
don talk to me.gif

Argentus

Hopefully they aren't a rush down character as well. I want another Leon/Bass style power character.

If it has to be a ninja gaiden character, male it Doku.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hopefully they aren't a rush down character as well. I want another Leon/Bass style power character.

If we got another Ninja Gaiden character, personally I'd be pulling for Elizabet.

Brute

Standard Donor
Looks like whoever the two new characters are they won't be shown at this TGS. Can't say I'm too bummed out by that idea.

....still no clue who that is.

Looks like a femdante though
She is one of the four Greater Fiends of Vazdah, the Archfiend in Ninja Gaiden 2.
I've always liked her, for whatever reason.

Totally not because she's covered in blood and wears a red trenchcoat. Nope. Not at all. Why would you think that? Stop.

Brute

Standard Donor
My blind guess would be a VF and sexy girl who has a moveset comprised 90% of stolen/recycled animations. Wouldn't count Yaiba or Monday out of the running, either.

But who knows? Maybe Bankotsubo is coming back? plzplzplzplz

Squizzo

I think Yaiba would be the best option for a NG character. I know the game wasn't that well received and most people are probably pretty sick of ninjas but I think he would make a great addition and doesn't fight like your average ninja. He has a wild and aggresive yet speedy fighting style that no character in the roster currently has.
A lot of his execution animations could easily be translated into doa (if you remove the limb ripping and decaps).
@0:02 - Combo throw (minus arm rip)
@0:17 - Mid punch hold (minus arm rip)
@0:33 - Throw (change stab to a punch)
@2:06 - Throw (change decap to an uppercut)
@3:00 - High punch hold
@3:02 - Launcher / bound
@3:37 - Nut kick offensive hold
Bonus intro quote vs Hayabusa c1 "Nice gimp suit Hayabusa, where's the ball gag?

Kronin

Looks like whoever the two new characters are they won't be shown at this TGS. Can't say I'm too bummed out by that idea.

Actually it's not so surprising because the demonstration of TGS will be actually a DoA5LR tournament if I understood well: there wouldn't be any purpose to include new characters that no one know for a competition, they wouldn't get selected by anyone.

So far TN's purpose is to increase the hype for the game step by step, maybe we could get something in a little teaser at the end of the TGS demonstration.

She is one of the four Greater Fiends of Vazdah, the Archfiend in Ninja Gaiden 2.
I've always liked her, for whatever reason.

Totally not because she's covered in blood and wears a red trenchcoat. Nope. Not at all. Why would you think that? Stop.

I love that scene XD

Brute

Standard Donor
Actually it's not su surprising because the demonstration of TGS will be actually a DoA5LR tournament if I understand well. There would be no purpose to include new characters that no one know for a competition, they will not get picked by anyone.
Never heard about it being a tournament, but yeah, I wasn't really expecting to see any new characters at TGS. I am hoping to see some new stage stuff, though. And not going to lie, was kind of expecting some new moves/tech/intros/outros. Would be disappointed if there weren't any.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD