Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pachincko

11mg3ux.jpg

ndwg13.jpg

Another European Trailer mentioned that the new Showstoppers Encore Pack Costume so called "China Dress" of Nyutengu while pre-ordering in Europe and maybe North America.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
11mg3ux.jpg

ndwg13.jpg

Another European Trailer mentioned that the new Showstoppers Encore Pack Costume so called "China Dress" of Nyutengu while pre-ordering in Europe and maybe North America.

Another Leifang dress stolen .. fuck this shit .. its her main fucking outfit ..
first they're topless then another loli now this ..
no seriously

fuck this shit ..
I am done.

Gonna play Killer Instinct and and GGxrd

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Another Leifang dress stolen .. fuck this shit .. its her main fucking outfit ..
first they're topless then another loli now this ..
no seriously

fuck this shit ..
I am done.

Gonna play Killer Instinct and and GGxrd
Rage Quit?

Marteze

so do we get to choose two sets through pre-order or does it depend on where you are?? i want Lisa's and showstoppers and the ninja ones!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They are going completely bonkers with all the additional preorder/DLC costumes. XD The recolors imho look bad. Just Nyotengu looks good in Leifang's dress. Though I have to agree, It's kinda sad, that they give Leifangs signature dress to another character... :/

Princess Kasumi

So apart from MR's 236P, have you spotted any new gameplay differences ?
No that was the only thing in the trailer that is "new"
Marie's PPP(P) is a very great buff in my opinion, as it would be a good string to use if you wanna hit your opponent against a wall & objects!
So yes I am looking very forward to DOA5LR Marie Rose.

Aspect

11mg3ux.jpg

ndwg13.jpg

Even if Showstoppers Encore seems to be recolours, I'm still really liking the red cloak Phase 4 and the black suit Christie.
Kasumi's new Ninja outfit, damn it's so nice. Definitely going to buy that one when it comes out individually.

Hayabusiness

The preview for the new character looks terrible!
Moe Pirate with pink hair...:( who seems like ANOTHER CUTE DITZ... eugh...

It's just more of the same all over again!

Number 13

If she turns out like May in GG I would be indifferent either way

I don't mind an actual pirate centric character though, gives me an excuse to play this if I play games with her.

Edit: I would play the hell out of a female Jack Sparrow type character now that I think about it.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Not really so sure why there's so much hate for the new girl...
Nothing say's she'll be like Marie Rose in anyway and all we got is the back of her glove and her voice apparently, it isn't like any of the characters don't already sound younger/older than they already are so...

abelnog91

Nothing say's she'll be like Marie Rose in anyway and all we got is the back of her glove and her voice apparently, it isn't like any of the characters don't already sound younger/older than they already are so...

I bet she's gonna be some ultra childish girl with gigantic boobs, that's like one of the few clichés DOA hasn't touch yet...

Hayabusiness

My opinion is not definitive because that was a really small preview they gave us, but here's a slightly more detailed explanation on why I don't like her:
She seems to be a mish-mash of things that adds nothig to the roster, and the little personality that has been shown hints that she might be another boring ditz, with heavy moe influence. The outfit seems awful, too flashy, not something you'd see in DOA, which tends to have a bit realistic, simple, sober outfits, and the cute pirate idea seems ridiculous.

Also, we can confirm she has the biggest breasts, that girl didn't look taller or fatter.
But that's not a problem for me.
I had hopes for a new character that might add variety to the roster, but they have gotten very low now.

And, this is my opinion, and an early one that is. I don't want anyone to get let down by it or anything, nor will repeat my negative opinion a million times. I don't want to bring hate to the new girl. I'm just disappointed... :( especially after seeing the new Raidou.

Aspect

I'll wait until she's released before I pass judgement. From the looks of it, it'll be nice to have a character with pink hair regardless of the "moe" implications it would bring. I wonder how the the pirate theme will influence her fighting style, if it does at all or if its just there for style
I have a feeling she'll have some sort of magic ability infused in those gloves

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I predict that she's going to look like this:
cbcad1f98d.jpg

Calling it now.

Because of the pink hair, I can say that she will be my favorite female character. Pink hair KILLS ME. KILLS ME.

Edit: Found another of the same picture:
8ca097d0cb.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD