DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

The truth is that everyone wish to see different things, so to have or less faith in the developers become a subjective matter and it's wrong to talk for absolutes as if there is something definitely good or bad for the direction to use with the new character.

TN can create the most original character or use an anime trope, again we will get always people very satisfied or very dissatisfied with the outcome in both the cases.

falchion

Since we're probably going to be getting another girl anyways...give me a desi/south asian one that would be fucking unique on so many levels. Pakistan. India. Anything. We rarely get represented in games and it would be a step forward for TN as well because it's something new. Tan skin and thick curly hair. Saris or shalwar kameez...give it to me.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Since we're probably going to be getting another girl anyways...give me a desi/south asian one that would be fucking unique on so many levels. Pakistan. India. Anything. We rarely get represented in games and it would be a step forward for TN as well because it's something new. Tan skin and thick curly hair. Saris or shalwar kameez...give it to me.
An Indian character would probably look something like Kali from Rise of Incarnates
Rise-of-Incarnates-Kali-Gaming-Cypher-2.jpg

Argentus

I can say no to curly hair right now. That's a bitch to model, let alone animate

falchion

I can say no to curly hair right now. That's a bitch to model, let alone animate
Just throwing some ideas out there! She doesn't have to have it, definitely, and of course she'd be sexualized and stereotyped to hell and back so it may not play out well. But either way it's something I've been dying to see in gaming for a while.

synce

I got the perfect idea... An anthro-android loli trap that is also an airplane. There's probably only a few of those in the history of Japan

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I got the perfect idea... An anthro-android loli trap that is also an airplane. There's probably only a few of those in the history of Japan
An anthro-android loli trap that is also an airplane. There's probably only a few of those in the history of Japan
I got the perfect idea... An anthro-android loli trap that is also an airplane. There's probably only a few of those
I got the perfect idea... An anthro-android loli trap that is also an airplane.
I got the perfect idea... An anthro-android loli trap
An anthro-android loli trap
anthro-android loli
android loli

BATGIRL

to be honest i think it's a gay bf for eliot we all know eliot is gay

Yeah lol. If you ever thought Eliot loving milk was suggestive of homosexuality, the fact that Christie tells him to "drink it all up" makes it pretty much impossible for even the most heterosexual manly man not to instantly receive a mental picture of Eliot with clear white liquid dripping down his chin.
Eliotloves_Milk.jpg

Also, Marie Rose loves milk too. That makes it even worse XD

U_C_A_F

really? people are still on the "eliot looks feminine so he must like dicks in the ass" garbage? in the series eliot is one of the few males who actually shows interest in the opposite sex with the clear and obvious thirst he has for christie and his interactions with ayane who TN are greatly hinting at shipping together unlike jann lee, hayate/ein, bayman, or rig who i'd say are more likely to be gay

WisperG

Women make actual milk though... I don't think anyone in DOA is gay except Mila and maybe Rig.

What? Why? We barely know anything about them beyond Mila being obsessed with Bass and Rig being a villain. If you think hints towards them being homosexual were subtly worked into the narrative, you're probably giving Team Ninja's writers too much credit ;)

Banana56

I know majority of ya'll are just playing, but I still wanted to say just because a male character isn't very masculine and has some feminine tendencies doesn't mean he is gay, and just because a male character is masculine doesn't automatically mean he is straight.

Kung Jin from Mortal Kombat is a homosexual and the only thing feminine about him is his beautiful ponytail lol.

synce

What? Why? We barely know anything about them beyond Mila being obsessed with Bass and Rig being a villain. If you think hints towards them being homosexual were subtly worked into the narrative, you're probably giving Team Ninja's writers too much credit ;)

Well the girls I've known to dress like this generally didn't like guys as much as girls. Mila's always given off a lesbian vibe to me, I think she was TN's failed attempt to appeal to SJWs. And Rig, idk. Can't see him with a girl

Number 13

Everyone must be gay until we the player see them romantically involved with the opposite sex. Based Schrödinger's cat logic I'm seeing here.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I low key hope the character is male so that I don't have to keep shelling out money for DLC (that I will buy anyway) for a female character. Honoka already has 20 costumes while Raidou only has 9 so far. So if it's a male, then bring him on. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD