News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

SoftCabbage

I see some kind of special effect in the image to the left of her render, but it's impossible to make out the text :/ Here's hoping that bitch has magical powers

It seems that they're bringing down the musou ougi/kaiden visual effects. Unfortunately I don't have SW4 on PS4.

I'll see if I can capture her effects from Sengoku Musou Chronicles 3 on Vita.

KwonJigglypuff

Well. It's not Aerial Gardens, Freedom Survivor, Great Opera, but Azuchi is a really great choice for a retro stage.
After all, it's a well-known one, since it was in DOAD as well, it's part of DOA's legacy.

Hopefully the second part of the stage has been buffed with more details and fire effects with the torchs.
We could have guessed it was this stage, because Oda Nobunaga built it! :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Well. It's not Aerial Gardens, Freedom Survivor, Great Opera, but Azuchi is a really great choice for a retro stage.
After all, it's a well-known one, since it was in DOAD as well, it's part of DOA's legacy.

Hopefully the second part of the stage has been buffed with more details and fire effects with the torchs.
We could have guessed it was this stage, because Oda Nobunaga built it! :)

I enjoyed the stage design changes they made for it in DOAD (2 hits to knock to rooftop, torches guaranteeing sit down stuns).

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Anouther character that would have been better. Man Koie's Nobunaga was fucking awesome, dark purple aura, sword extending lightsaber, levitation, leaves black Raven feathers everywhere and surrounded himself with vassals he KNEW wanted to kill him.

siliconera says we'll get some footage of her durring a stream feb 25th. I hope to god It's just a trailer and not Hayashi ducking around for an hour like he did with Nyotengu.

P2p1mbs

LCXtK6P.jpg

Those cat paws..........FUCKING SOLD!

KwonJigglypuff

Looks like Alpha's moveset would suit her.

I feel like she's gonna steal so many kicks from original characters... Phase 4, Ayane, Kasumi, Rig, Lei Fang... except with petal effects and high-pitch moanings. Well can't wait to see the trailer.

synce

So from the siliconera post it looks like they're planning another potato quality nico stream. Tecmo's really given up on the western market XD

I approve, if it means more freedom of expression

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I approve, if it means more freedom of expression

By that you mean the presenters ogling, salivating and squealing at Naotora's sight?

I still can't forget how they "showcased" Nyotengu back then, panning the camera around her in her loser pose and ogling at her bouncing tits for minutes, all the while giggling like a little school girls... >__>'

Last edited:

SilverForte

Doad azuchi is one of my favorite stages, I'm really glad its coming back. This stage has it all, multiple tiers, destructive objects to knock people into, the inside has a part with a ceiling, real cool.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD