News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If you wanna talk about personality, Lu Lingqi, Guan Yinping, and Naotora are all retarded boring morons with two of them being overly proud of their daddy and the other has I'm-sorry syndrome.
As a person that has SW4-II, I got tired of hearing Nao apologize every five minutes. I don't really see how anyone can be awed by something as dumb as that lol

Argentus

@Argentus

Yeah Lu Lingqi and Guan Yinping both being in would be really interesting. Also seeing as they are the newer females of Dynasty Warriors, it would be good to add them too as it would help bring more attention to them. And both would be quite different playstyle wise as well. And both would add something new for female characters in this game, archetype wise for Lu Lingqi and playstyle wise for Guan Yinping.

True. Yingping may be just another cutesy girl but she's also an insane power character tied to the mythological God Of War. Lingqi is both a serious and fierce woman (something DOA really needs) as well as stated to directly inherit Lu Bu's one man army fighting ability.

Naotora is more melee and is a kick-mania. Which in this case, fits DOA more.

And if you wanna talk about playstyle, try Samurai Warriors first. You'll see more reason why Naotora is chosen other than having round boobs as reasoning.

Warriors/Musou veterans would know that Samurai Warriors fighting system has more depth and more purpose than DW. The only DW that has meaningful fighting system was Multi Raid/Strikeforce and people were complaining because it's too hard and complex.

If you wanna talk about personality, Lu Lingqi, Guan Yinping, and Naotora are all retarded boring morons with two of them being overly proud of their daddy and the other has I'm-sorry syndrome.

And please, TN don't revolve around FSD and western audience. Hate them all you want, but they priorities their fellow countrymen first, just like any other developer/publisher out there.
Naotara's sw kicks don't actually translate to a one on one fight however so it really doesnt matter what her sw move set is.

The rest of your post was biased nonsense so moving on.

As a person that has SW4-II, I got tired of hearing Nao apologize every five minutes. I don't really see how anyone can be awed by something as dumb as that lol

Plus with the other two
Yingping's dialogue gimmick was more that she doesn't know her own strength. Which can be funny

Lingqi's does constantly remind people she's the daughter of lu bu, but she does also go on about her own insane strength too. Like when Yuan Wan or whatever asked for her hand in marriage, she told him he's not man enough for her XD.

But either one would've been infinitely more interesting, both as a character and likely gameplay wise, than Nao

SoftCabbage

Call me bias, then say bias stuff.

Classic. ROFLMAO.

Sorry, but try to play both series for more than 10 years and join the community first before coming back at me.

Argentus

Call me bias, then say bias stuff.

Classic. ROFLMAO.

Sorry, but try to play both series for more than 10 years and join the community first before coming back at me.

Or just point out that the two DW girls offer something fresh to DOA and naotara doesn't.

And I was mostly referring to you calling them boring and retarded. I didn't find them to be so

Plus saying DW is mechanically inferior. I've no doubt that's true but its also irrelevant.

tan65

Cb40eE-UYAAbchi.jpg orig.jpg
Cb40VSlUAAANvJT.jpg orig.jpg
Pics

SoftCabbage

Been wanting to get a new HDD cover featuring Sengoku Musou, but Sony's original price is non-sense.
Then I found a cheap priced knock-off. All is great, except the freaking scanned, sharpened graphic.
s8n1fji.jpg

WOW. Just right when I got my (fake) PS4 faceplate with Naotora on it!

Thanks, dude! Although basically I'm looking at it like Ken Jeong in Tyaren's post.

YESSSSS..FINALLLYYY

from the small picture , i see dialogue option and story mode??

That's screenshot from SW4. The section of the article is called: 'What is "Sengoku Musou"?'
---

Link http://www.famitsu.com/news/201602/23099988.html

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

I'm wondering what the article is covering.

In the magazine, they have boobs-focused and ass-focused pictures in jiggly heart shape frame.

Does this mean she has ass jiggle???

P2p1mbs

In the magazine, they have boobs-focused and ass-focused pictures in jiggly heart shape frame.

Does this mean she has ass jiggle???

I think you may be overanalyzing that, seems unlikely they would add that feature in. Unless they patch things to make it so that every girl has butt jiggle which is also unlikely. They're probably just showing off her legs for whatever reason...

synce

I see some kind of special effect in the image to the left of her render, but it's impossible to make out the text :/ Here's hoping that bitch has magical powers

Jadeinchains

Finally we have something. Its not gameplay but at least its more images of her. Even though we haven't seen much of it the new stage looks cool. I'm not surprised though that she got the fetish dlc packs as dlc but most of it is her own original costumes so that's cool.

Chapstick

Excited for the stage

Aren't trailers not far behind the magazine scans usually? We might get that official trailer in a few days

Argentus

So basically they still haven't actually revealed anything. No gameplay, and her outfits were a given.

But hey a new stage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD