New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixVFIRE

Here's some gifs of that Christie vs Sarah fight I made ^_^~

Christie looks amazing and Sarah looks pretty good too~

http://man-hyuk.tumblr.com/post/106341656648/christie-vs-sarah-in-dead-or-alive-5-last-round

tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io4_400.gif
tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io1_400.gif

tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io2_400.gif
tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io6_400.gif

tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io5_400.gif
tumblr_nh9bkkPtUX1trsn9io3_400.gif

Kronin

Everyone is mentioning fictional characters and real people about Christie's hairstyle, I think to be the only one that thought just to her Egyptian Halloween design when I saw it XD

Brute

Standard Donor
Everyone is mentioning fictional characters and real people about Christie's hairstyle, I think to be the only one that thought just to her Egyptian Halloween design when I saw it XD
I though of that, as well. But that's kinda boring to say.

Pictures of Selena Gomez are never boring, though.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
also did anyone notice that sarah's voice actually fits perfectly in the game now? i remember reading somewhere that sega didn't want TN to clean up the voices or something, keep them sounding like they did in VF but in DoA5U they sounded more like they fit in the game but still had that echo-y effect. now sarah's voice just fits without the echo-y effect i guess sega or TN finally got on with those fan complaints about it.
I just watched the video of the Christie and Sarah match and Sarah's voice still sounds like it was ripped from VF5.

Lady Tengu

This hair style looks like that queen of the Nile costume she got for Halloween! I hope Christie gets that costume now >.<

Argentus

I like Christie's new hair. Straight bangs, cut above the shoulder.

Who would have guessed?

selenagomez-flaunt-front1.jpg
Same hairstyle I used for my bicooe redesign as well lol.

But reality is probably they just looked up the girl from Tron legacy.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
No Bananakira in LR. Confirmed by Team Ninja on Twitter. Why ?

Sega.

I just watched the video of the Christie and Sarah match and Sarah's voice still sounds like it was ripped from VF5.

All of the VF character sound effects and voice work was provided by Sega from VF5. So yes, it was ripped from VF5.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
B52D9ZwIgAAg9hy.jpg

Akira - あなたの妹が衣装を持って、bananakiraがそれをしなかった方法興味深い。

Jacky - H-Hey! no worries man. They probably moving in slow motion! YEAAH that's it! Give it time BRO! If it makes you feel better you wanna watch my Combo Exh- *Cuts off*

Akira - いいえ。

Jacky - Cruise on my Red Lightning? It's tuned up!

Akira - .......フム

Jacky - YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

tumblr_ngcg8i4oAG1r7sijxo1_500_1.gif

*Insert unnecessary Yeah here*

Jadeinchains

I might be going over the top when I say that I need to get the next-gen version of this game now so I can have that hair for Christie!

Rawbietussin

Definitely loving Christie's bob cut. <3

It honestly looks so much better than her pixie cut. I'm hoping Sarah gets her short hair option from her 2K13 Halloween outfit.

I may not be that fond of cybersuits (especially when you got 5 ninjas wearing them) but I'm glad Christie and Sarah are getting something. Personally-speaking, I'm really not that boggled on why my design didn't made the cut.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm really not that boggled on why my design didn't made the cut.
I don't want to turn the knife in the wound... :( ...but why are you not boggled? Being a special pick by Team Ninja, I was so sure, your design was going to make it in the game. So far all the special picks made it in (except Astronaut Leon, but that was probably due to time restraints and him being male and less popular than others). Didn't you think so too? You had to wait so many months now, only to be disappointed all of a sudden. I'd be really devastated... :(

Argentus

I'm just happy that at least one of the new hairstyles is finally good. So far its mostly been inappropriate pigtails, modified ponytails, and a cutesy pixie cut that's awkward on the character it was put on

Rawbietussin

I don't want to turn the knife in the wound... :( ...but why are you not boggled? Being a special pick by Team Ninja, I was so sure, your design was going to make it in the game. So far all the special picks made it in (except Astronaut Leon, but that was probably due to time restraints and him being male and less popular than others). Didn't you think so too? You had to wait so many months now, only to be disappointed all of a sudden. I'd be really devastated... :(

Lets just say many factors are to be considered thus why chances of my entry getting materialized are affected. First of all, the design was made by another person (me) out of a request. Second, the original recipient (QueenJakheiho) didn't respond to TN when he was being asked for his shipping details to give the prizes. It was not long when I learned that Queenjakheiho bailed out on me and TN might've perceived that negatively.

Last edited:

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I plan on pre ordering from Gamestop for the PS4 version. If you are pre ordering from Amazon and if you want, I'll give you my ninja/aloha code for the showstopper/beach party code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD