New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisperG

Since this is the costume thread, lets list her known costumes. We've got... 6 or 7 confirmed costumes for Honoka thus far.

1) School uniform w/ blazer
2) School uniform w/o blazer
3) Yellow shirt w/ cow-print overalls
4) Skull-print t-shirt w/ miniskirt
5) Cow-print t-shirt w/ miniskirt (swap of #4)
6) Yellow "New Challengers" pre-order bikini (swap of Kokoro's pre-order bikini)
7) White Japanese first-print bikini
8) Gym Uniform

...and the potential #7 being the bikini from the magazine scan. It's hard to tell if it's her white JP first-print bikini or just the yellow one from the New Challengers pre-order pack.

* #5 can be seen in the gameplay video posted above.
* #6 was at the end of the reveal trailer with the other pre-order costumes.

As a side note, I'm lol-ing hard at all the cow-print clothing she has. Oh, Team Ninja...

UPDATE:
Now that a few more official pics and screencaps have made the rounds, I've updated my list from earlier with pics for #'s 6, and 7.

UPDATE 2:
Added #8 and a pic for #5.

Last edited:

David Gregg

New Rachel costume, plus hair down:

dTNIGed.jpg

Ah so it was @Candy Dragon 's design after all. Congrats man it looks great! :D

Kronin

Like I said more times, @Shiranui's design for Rachel was my favourite design between the ones realized for her, and I was hoping to get it. Anyway I think that the design of @Candy Dragon is very fitting for the character, and you and @Boogie have my congratulations for getting your outfit in game ;)

Since this is the costume thread, lets list her known costumes. We've got... 6 or 7 confirmed costumes for Honoka thus far.

1) School uniform w/ blazer
2) School uniform w/o blazer
3) Yellow shirt w/ cow-print overalls
4) Skull-print t-shirt w/ miniskirt
5) Cow-print t-shirt w/ miniskirt (swap of #4)
6) Yellow "New Challengers" pre-order bikini (swap of Kokoro's pre-order bikini)

...and the potential #7 being the bikini from the magazine scan. It's hard to tell if it's her white JP first-print bikini or just the yellow one from the New Challengers pre-order pack.

* #5 can be seen in the gameplay video posted above.
* #6 was at the end of the reveal trailer with the other pre-order costumes.

As a side note, I'm lol-ing hard at all the cow-print clothing she has. Oh, Team Ninja...

On FB a fan posted this picture of Honoka's white bikini (#7 costume)

10931385_415662125259737_3153612207179119306_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD