New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

oh my???!!????????

that would mean they aren't 100% going by most voted.

But we knew that already. :p

10269392_520493291388094_1859705914499608471_n.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hope, they work on the clipping issues until release though. There's awfully much of clipping going on for a bull shot. :/

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Argentus

I wonder if we'll hafta wait another ten years for a costume contest...id honestly rather they make it an annual thing.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That is a great design, wooow.....I wonder if this and that really nice green one will make it in...

There were two nice Helena costumes in the top ten, they probably will rather choose one of these. If there is at least one costume in the top ten/top15 (including the special picks by Team Ninja), they seem to go for them. Also, wasn't the green one (The Enchantress?) a Halloween contest submission? For the bonus costumes of last Round, they seem to go for the first costume contest's submissions only. I wonder, why they are so strict about that... Or I don't. I have the strong feeling, this is to promote Last Round to Western fans, the first contest being dominated by us from the West and the second one clearly dominated by Japanese. Did you guys notice, how only the international sites of the game and of Facebook and Youtube release these little costume trailers? They don't do this on the Japanese sites. There, Marie Rose and Nyotengu are frolicking in their brand new bikinis on the beach instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD