New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictured Mind

The problem is the platinum hair only works with REALLY dark skin (like La Mariposa's silver costumes in DOA4), not with the light caramel she has now. Otherwise the contrast is off. Color theory and all that.

also omg now that all the costumes are revealed we REALLY don't have anything to talk about until release, do we?

To me, the gray and white hair colors only work for really old women. So, not for Lisa and Christie.

David Gregg

Shacknews is holding another stream of Last Round 26th January at 1-3 p.m (I don't know according to what timezone). Considering how Sam and the other streamers were so nice last time to show outfits, tag teams and list of moves according to the requests of the fans in the chat, I believe that they will show even Rig's outfit if someone will ask it to them the next time. If I will be free during the streaming, I will do it by myself.

Also, not sure where to post them, some screenshots from:

Eliot/Marie Rose outro
1013622_418900738269209_6441552525758642158_n.jpg

Ayane/Nyotengu intro or outro(?):
1601567_418900798269203_4122501749684247958_n.jpg

Kasumi/Phase 4 intro
10918936_10205926009373574_1547810362112014937_o.jpg

Kasumi/Phase 4 outro
10882314_418900871602529_5690037932704030232_n.jpg

Thanks to the FB users Sara Mjöllnir and Mattia Lobina

Hey Kronin thanks for the pics. I finally saw some of the stream (with no thanks to my horrible internet connection -_-) and can explain some of them.

MR and Eliot Winpose (who both have tag throws with each other btw! :)) is exactly what you said. Her saying "Do you like milk, too?" I think she's saying this to Eliot even though she's looking at the screen but definitely implying she likes female candy stores. ;)

Ayane and Nyo Winpose is hilarious (but your pic is their intro)!!! In the winpose Ayane says, "No one stands in my way" and Nyo cuts her off mid-sentence and stands in front of her saying, "The female tengu reigns supreme" and Ayane crosses her arms and looks mad. XD They have tag throws with each other too.

Haven't seen the P4+Kasumi yet.

Pictured Mind

Sephiroth-sephiroth-14660768-1024-819.jpg

lol.

But seriously, don't think of it as "white" or "gray". Think of it as silver or platinum blonde.

Alright if we're talking about men, it only works for old men to me. Haha. Even if I think of it as silver or platinum blonde, it won't change the fact that Christie has the exact same hair as my grandma.

I'm getting off topic, sorry guys.

just_me

Standard Donor
what part of bad with measurements did you not understand lol?

I'm one of those people like...I can do graphing, trajectories, I can do advanced algebraic formulas in my head. But I can't do basic multiplication or simple measurements lol.

There we go... EU/JP cup size formula: cup size c as a function of bustsize b and underbust size u
bab932f761cb76fc1260ae5fc91a780b.png

The c-th letter in the alphabet finally yields the desired result
Better?
(have to approximate u obviously)

Last edited:

Kronin

Thanks so much for the clarifications @David Gregg I like what I read XD
Sadly I saw them only as screenshots but not as video, it's basically impossible for me with the Twitch recorded video (if just was possible to low the quality for reducing the laggy effect...)

By the way I was able to see part of Kasumi and Phase 4's fight, they share the same unique tag throws indipendently from who starts it - in style Eliot/Gen Fu - even if I think that make sense considering who are the characters. Basically the first make her neutral throw, turn around and disappear (I think teleporting herself), then the second arrive in 33T making a fast teleportation that pass over the opponent hitting him (the iconic move of Kasumi and Hayate).

Last edited:

Kronin

@Kronin here's some more pics. I tried my best for you. XD

The first Honoka+Raidou is their intro. Father protecting his daughter perhaps? ;)

I love the comical reliefs of Ayane/Nyotengu and Raidou/Honoka outros (the latter basically confirming that the 2 are really related, considering how similar sentences are usually a clichè for these situations), thanks so much for posting them, truly appreciated!

David Gregg

Which stream are these tag matches from @David Gregg? I know, there are already 3 Shacknews records of DOA5LR online.

http://www.twitch.tv/shacknews/v/3718343
The pics I got are from this stream (they're towards the end to my dismay given my sh*tty connection). You'll even hear one of the guys say my name at one point b/c I was on the chat and said I couldn't actually watch the stream. XD

FatalxInnocence

I think the Eliot & Marie outro was the best ahahaha "Do you like milk too?" lol what!? Learning Eliot, solely to play tag with him and Marie.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think the Eliot & Marie outro was the best ahahaha "Do you like milk too?" lol what!? Learning Eliot, solely to play tag with him and Marie.
In that case, I have a feeling Marie and Eliot will get on well with Honoka hue hue hue

Also, I feel like Nyo and Ayane should have had the this is the power of the female tengu line together, I mean Ayane was the one who actually says that line and Nyo IS a female tengu so yeah.... ¬_¬

David Gregg

It's awesome, that Eliot and Marie Rose became a tag team! They are both among my favorite characters. :3 I hope, they have some more interaction in DOA6's story mode with each other.

If they do it'll be to go to the bar together and stare at Christie's milk jugs. Marie Rose and Eliot appear to have a common interest. It makes it pretty awkward that they make the youngest looking female and youngest male be the most blatant in their sexual desires. O_O

Kronin

If they do it'll be to go to the bar together and stare at Christie's milk jugs. Marie Rose and Eliot appear to have a common interest. It makes it pretty awkward that they make the youngest looking female and youngest male be the most blatant in their sexual desires. O_O

You forgot Eliot and Ayane relationship XD

By the way while with Eliot the milk theme has a sexual meaning, I'm more than sure that with Marie Rose is meant differently, being related with her appearing more younger than what appears (so looking for milk as a joke for her age) :p

In a famous ecchi manga, recently the body of a female character regressed to her child status and in a comical relief she was seen to drink milk for growing fast and returning before to her true appearence. Even here you can see a tie between milk and young.

http://www.twitch.tv/shacknews/v/3718343
The pics I got are from this stream (they're towards the end to my dismay given my sh*tty connection). You'll even hear one of the guys say my name at one point b/c I was on the chat and said I couldn't actually watch the stream. XD

Even my pictures come from the same stream.

Also, remaining in tag theme, considering how the last tag combo challenge for Marie Rose and Nyotengu in Ultimate saw them together with a character that now is one of their official partner in Last Round with peculiar intro/outro and tag throws (respectively Helena and Ayane), I suppose - and I hope - that for the same reasons even Phase 4 got unique Tag interactions with Alpha-152.

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

In that case, I have a feeling Marie and Eliot will get on well with Honoka hue hue hue

I have a feeling that will most likely happen too... Marie seems more jealous of Honoka though judging by their intro quote. I wonder if Honoka and Eliot will have an intro? haven't seen them together yet so who knows! Got milk?

Tyaren

Standard Donor

I can imagine them having following relation in a next DOA:
Instead of purposely teasing Eliot like the other girls do, I can imagine, that Marie Rose will look up to him, even really liking him and occasionally dropping some hints for him to pick up. Eliot however will only see her as a little sister and a good friend and still gravitate towards Christie/Ayane/Hitomi, causing Marie to be quite frustrated at times. XD It's a very typical kind of relationship for Japanese manga/anime and fitting for DOA too.

David Gregg

You forgot Eliot and Ayane relationship XD

By the way while with Eliot the milk theme has a sexual meaning, I'm more than sure that with Marie Rose is meant differently, being related with her appearing more younger than what appears (so looking for milk as a joke for her age) :p

I would have actually bought that if she didn't hold her finger to her mouth (which implied to me she understands the perverted meaning). XD I think she's less innocent then we believe. She likes horror films and TN does continue to say she's 18 so there's more to her youthful appearance.

Not to mention she continues to remind me more and more of Ekaterina, the 10 year old from Seikon No Qwaser:
eka.png

And Ekaterina liked girls as well and she also liked their "milk" (literally they drank ladies' milk for their energy). The more and more we learn about MR the more I think she was based on Ekaterina. XD

I can imagine them having following relation in a next DOA:
Instead of purposely teasing Eliot like the other girls do, I can imagine, that Marie Rose will look up to him, even really liking him and occasionally dropping some hints for him to pick up. Eliot however will only see her as a little sister and a good friend and still gravitate towards Christie/Ayane/Hitomi, causing Marie to be quite frustrated at times. XD It's a very typical kind of relationship for Japanese manga/anime and fitting for DOA too.

I guess that's a possibility. Or maybe Honoka which would make MR even more mad since they seem to have a friendship and it was shown that she's jealous of Honoka's well endowed chest. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD