New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
my titty measurement basically amounts to "Big, Medium, Small"
[...]
all the DOA girls rest firmly at Medium to me.
If Marie and Tina are both a medium, I'm struggling imagine what your "Small" and "Big" look like.
I imagine the former as dark cave that leads into the back of their ribcage next to the spine, whereas the latter are achieved through breast augmentation surgery with monster-truck tires.

Cadaveri

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

Top 5:

:kasumi:Best designed art and execution for the game imo
:hayate:Really cool, fits him perfectly
:leon:Awesome, fits character
:zack:Propably the first and only costume that I like that they gave him(fits the previous game cool persona rather than the clown they made him in doa5 :|)
:christie:The hairstyle alone wins me over :D

Bottom 5:

:jacky:What in gods name...
:alpha152:Toothpaste with clothes
:sarah:
:momiji:Too similar to the christmas costumes they released
:nyotengu:almost identical to the previous dlc they gave to other characters, meeh

lotr9690

If Marie and Tina are both a medium, I'm struggling imagine what your "Small" and "Big" look like.
I imagine the former as dark cave that leads into the back of their ribcage next to the spine, whereas the latter are achieved through breast augmentation surgery with monster-truck tires.

feb1619.gif

Love, Tina.

Last edited:

lotr9690

How to put this delicately... there are certain times when... sometimes... when you meet someone like Tina...
-- and at first you're like WHOA! Calm down, Tina Psycho --
but then you're like, ya know...
Tina reminds me of her father.

On more than one occasion I've counted 6 bulges protruding her body... 2 breasts, 2 lower cheeks and...
I'll show myself out.
G'night everyone.

Last edited:

Argentus

I forgot about Marie, sorry.

But my idea of big titties is...not the doa girls lol. They average out to medium to me, except maybe Honoka.

Squizzo

I really like Nyotengu's items, like the ice cream cone, the Christmas wreath, the carrot or feather duster too... >.> Most of her outfits aren't meant to be taken serious after all. I mean, she's a vengeful 1000 years old demon, fighting in just a towel or gym uniform...XDDD
I think her items should all at least look like they are capable of generating wind. I'll accept flags and feather dusters but how on earth does she generate a gust of wind with a carrot/ice cream/syringe?

David Gregg

I'm trying to figure out if Japan thinks it's common for darker skinned individuals to dye their hair white/silver in the US (it's not)? They see Vanessa from VF, that kid in Bayonetta 2, and (sorry Blaze) Blazeincarnated's Zack design and TN is probably thinking "Hey guys this must be in style right now!" and proceeded to give Lisa her X-men "Storm" hair. It's a shame too b/c if they made it a different color it could've looked nice...

libl.png

Argentus

The problem is the platinum hair only works with REALLY dark skin (like La Mariposa's silver costumes in DOA4), not with the light caramel she has now. Otherwise the contrast is off. Color theory and all that.

also omg now that all the costumes are revealed we REALLY don't have anything to talk about until release, do we?

werewolfgold

You're dead to me.
Death is only a temporary setback.

I'm trying to figure out if Japan thinks it's common for darker skinned individuals to dye their hair white/silver in the US (it's not)? They see Vanessa from VF, that kid in Bayonetta 2, and (sorry Blaze) Blazeincarnated's Zack design and TN is probably thinking "Hey guys this must be in style right now!" and proceeded to give Lisa her X-men "Storm" hair. It's a shame too b/c if they made it a different color it could've looked nice...

This isn't a recent thing. Storm from the X-men happened and then a legion of dark-skinned, white haired individuals followed in Japanese media. Well, I dunno if it actually started because of Storm, but probably.

K' from KOF, Elena from SF, Vanessa from VF, Bear from Gungrave, Ramlethal from GG, Raven from Tekken. This is just off the top of my head. Imagine what I'd find if I actually researched...
Knowing my luck, I probably just listed all of them in existence and it's actually not that widespread. lol

David Gregg

Knowing my luck, I probably just listed all of them in existence and it's actually not that widespread.

I'm caucasian so I apologize in advance if I say something that is wrong/ignorant, but this whole dark skin + white/silver hair only really seems to be a trend in video games and actually not a common thing at all in reality...at least in the US.

It doesn't make it look any less odd that Lisa appeared to have dyed her hair with white-out imo.

Kronin

Did any of the fan outfits from the past DoA games ever make it to a sequel title before?

The 2 outfits of Leifang that were already mentioned, more at least even the "Astherope" and the "Phoenix" swimsuits, considering that they were created from fans and after DoAX ended to be included in DoA2U too (respectively for Kasumi and Leifang's vestiaries).

252px-DOA2UG30.jpg
6bd67a52b2df72027f0827aa29e750f1.jpg

Wait Ein didn't get the cape? :/ That's surprising... and I wonder why did Christie get the costume she did when the game's art director supposedly liked another one? Or did she get both? I didn't watch most of the streams

A preference from the Team NINJA members doesn't bring automatically a sure inclusion in the game, the same circumstance was already happened with Astronaut's Leon from the Halloween contest. And believe me, I think that it's not surprising at all that Ein didn't get the cape... I continued to consider it the most likely scenario only because Eliot dark prince redesigned from Team NINJA appeared to share elements with my design. Now I believe that, maybe, they could have decided to get from it inspirations for Eliot and nothing more (that by the would make "justice" to his lost outfit in DoA4 XD), exactly as maybe could have happened the same thing with Helena's White Swan outfit (that appear to be used as inspiration for her new swimsuit).

Wow... so apparently I'm the ONLY person that actually likes Ein's new costume... (except the yellow pants they're an eyesore)

I don't consider it great but I like it me too and actually I don't have problems with the senape color of the uniform, anyway I believe that they could have got a better outcome deciding to remain faithful to the orignal design (and definitely the outfit would have appeared more different from Hayate's shirtless C3).

3. Lisa - Yet ANOTHER Lisa costume... #BringBackLaMariposa2015

Ehrmm... "Another"? XD Lisa or La Mariposa, the poor girl got almost the same treatment of the males, her last original design was her casual one, after it she got a gym outfit and the Arthemis from DoAX2. I'm really glad that finally she got a proper and original outfit, it's only sad that the intervention of the fans was needed for it...

If anyone should be complaining it's the fans of Ein's chosen entry that TN completely destroyed. XD God does that look awful...

According to me what they really destroyed more Momiji's outfit. The vibe of the original design is definitely lost chaing her bottom part in a such way (I believe for avoiding the clipping between the mini skirt and the half trousers?). At least they recreated well the top part...

EDIT: My bad @Kodachi, I had completely forgot that you are one of the responsible of Zack's design having worked with Blaze to the realization of it. Of course my words of appreciation for the final happy ending go also to you, great job!

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm slightly annoyed, that in all the streams Rig's costume was probably the only one, we didn't see in action. Not once. :/

Pictured Mind

Thanks for the shitty opera dress Helena fans.

No problem man. I love that costume.

16344704612_e32c4de29e_b.jpg

16158058280_ca397c42a9_b.jpg

15725489293_1d22a7a6c7_b.jpg

15725488263_b20d0696db_b.jpg

Got off a 12hour work shift and greeted with this badassery. TN got the outfit 100% intact and looks even better than i thought ingame even including the tattoo. I also like that they changed his knee pads to black, which actually looks better than the original brown ones in the drawing. Gotta give a shoutout to @Argentus for bringing my design to life, you nailed the look i was going for with perfection, also thanks to those who supported it. We now have claim to Leon's first unique and original outfit in 5 so wear it proudly and show why he is and will always be the strongest man in the world

Fuckin' noice! I like the color scheme.

Kronin

I'm slightly annoyed, that in all the streams Rig's costume was probably the only one, we didn't see in action. Not once. :/

Shacknews is holding another stream of Last Round the day 26th January at 1-3 P.M (I don't know according to what timezone). Considering how Sam and the other streamers were so nice last time to show outfits, tag teams and list of moves according to the requests of the fans in the chat, I believe that they will show even Rig's outfit if someone will ask it to them the next time. If I will be free during the streaming, I will do it by myself.

Also, not sure where to post them, some screenshots from:

Eliot/Marie Rose outro
1013622_418900738269209_6441552525758642158_n.jpg

Ayane/Nyotengu intro:
1601567_418900798269203_4122501749684247958_n.jpg

Kasumi/Phase 4 intro
10918936_10205926009373574_1547810362112014937_o.jpg

Kasumi/Phase 4 outro
10882314_418900871602529_5690037932704030232_n.jpg

Thanks to the FB users Sara Mjöllnir and Mattia Lobina

Last edited:
Status