New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

We would have had more legacy/casual/etc packs by now if they sold at least on par as the swimsuits/fetish dlc. Notice the lack of the more recent [since Ultimate dropped] fanservice type outfits coming for free compared to what is still paid dlc.

Argentus

We would have had more legacy/casual/etc packs by now if they sold at least on par as the swimsuits/fetish dlc. Notice the lack of the more recent [since Ultimate dropped] fanservice type outfits coming for free compared to what is still paid dlc.
Quick! Everyone go back and buy all the non fetish costumes before LR drops!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh yeah, dropping these here incase you guys want to make use or ideas for it or whatever it is you want to do with it.

@David Gregg @Chapstick @ErickBello and a few others seem to like them:

yE1xQj.gif

vMMR051111.gif

ywPxj5.gif

KzzpwD.gif

ml0dzP.gif

I'll try to see if I can grab BOSSumi, BOSSyane & BOSSyate. Other then that..vanilla is completely dead to me.

Note: No I am not a hacker or whatever the nonsense people like to assume these days. It's a stupid glitch that I had planned to get rid off back then till 5U got released, so I completely ignored this. The purpose of these .gifs was that someone got an idea to get a reskin of these boss clones color scheme for the original characters as a selection. Up to you guys to decide that so I don't really care.

Last edited:

AsheMann21

Oh yeah, dropping these here incase you guys want to make use or ideas for it or whatever it is you want to do with it. @David Gregg @Chapstick @ErickBello and a few others seem to like them:

yE1xQj.gif

vMMR051111.gif

ywPxj5.gif

KzzpwD.gif

ml0dzP.gif

I'll try to see if I can grab BOSSumi, BOSSyane & BOSSyate. Other then that..vanilla is completely dead to me.

Note: No I am not a hacker or whatever the nonsense people like to assume these days. It's a stupid glitch that I had a plan to get rid off. Till 5U came out so I completely ignored this.
:eek: What is THAT?

Aspect

Oh yeah, dropping these here incase you guys want to make use or ideas for it or whatever it is you want to do with it. @David Gregg @Chapstick @ErickBello and a few others seem to like them:

yE1xQj.gif

vMMR051111.gif

ywPxj5.gif

KzzpwD.gif

ml0dzP.gif

Note: No I am not a hacker or whatever the nonsense people like to assume these days. It's a stupid glitch that I had a plan to get rid off back then till 5U came out, so I completely ignored this. The purpose of these .gifs was that someone got an idea to get a reskin of these boss clones color scheme for the original characters as a selection. Up to you guys to decide that so I don't really care.

Looks amazing. The smoke effects would make it my favourite Ryu costume. Too epic and badass

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What I like about it was that whenever he gets hit, he becomes darker and more ghastly looking (Which I thought it was cool). Pupil of the eyes become emerald looking and the whole oval becomes black.

Everything else up to you all.

Nightpup

I would love a "boss" aura color scheme for the ninjas and Phase 4. Complete with lack of voices and everything. It just seems like something that should've been there.

synce

Yeah P4 was a wasted opportunity. They could've made her into a real badass but she got the same nurse shit as everyone else

Baal bal

you're making me sad at all the wasted opportunities
Hey there don't lose hope ! We can still manage to have her look cool in the future. Nothing is lost till the end !
I really liked these designs... *__* Unfortunately White Rabbit Eliot was my Eliot's biggest competitor, so of course I didn't want him to win or to be implemented into the game, lol. Yeah, but why not a little later? :D
These designs make the most sense, if they are both realized though. So I hope, you or maybe someone else will also find the time, to recreate Marie Rose as Alice. Beats me, why Team Ninja didn't give her a costume like that already. Quite a lot of fans already asked for it.

Here is by the way the more detailed version of Eliot's White Rabbit design from the contest:

10247479_520437358060354_6382030915221626150_n.jpg
I wonder if my tools to mod the Xbox Jtag version will work... Anyway, we went pretty far into the understanding of the game so i hope we won't have to start back to zero...

But thx to PC version and even if we start back to sea level, I'll have my cocktail DLC pack !!

PS : If you guys want to document yourself on what have already be done in term of modding and understanding, MP me so i can direct you to some nice places ;p

werewolfgold

Oh yeah, dropping these here incase you guys want to make use or ideas for it or whatever it is you want to do with it.

@David Gregg @Chapstick @ErickBello and a few others seem to like them:

yE1xQj.gif

vMMR051111.gif

ywPxj5.gif

KzzpwD.gif

ml0dzP.gif

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. What if we got shadow costumes for all the characters? (The insta-tag thing would have to go, obviously.) I would actually buy that DLC. Someone spam the DOA Facebook page...

lotr9690

Hey there don't lose hope ! We can still manage to have her look cool in the future. Nothing is lost till the end !

I wonder if my tools to mod the Xbox Jtag version will work... Anyway, we went pretty far into the understanding of the game so i hope we won't have to start back to zero...

But thx to PC version and even if we start back to sea level, I'll have my cocktail DLC pack !!

PS : If you guys want to document yourself on what have already be done in term of modding and understanding, MP me so i can direct you to some nice places ;p
Hahah whoa there tiger! I love the energy. :) However, I don't want to over-promise, unless we can deliver.

If you'd like to PM me that I would like to see them. I've been modding for... let's just say a really long time. I've never modded a steam game though. To be honest, I'm getting the feeling we will be starting at sea level unfortunately :(

I won't start modding until at least... like three or four months after the game is released. I want to kick back and have some fun. I don't want to jump right into it messing with it. One thing is for sure, mods are gonna take some time. In all my years, it's never a good idea to start modding immediately after release haha

However I'm not trying to discourage anyone I just want people to have realistic expectations. High quality modding takes time. Just be patient. I would encourage you to hype about the release of DoA5LR for the time being.

Argentus

can someone link to all the contest submissions again (both the original and halloween costumes?) so we can go through them and prioritize what to put in mods first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD