New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3v

lowpoly.png

I'm joking by the way. XD That is of course not Zack's model. Zack's real model has three polygons more.
I'd actually consider buying this.

The_King_Edo

Yes, but you have to pay for them. :)

By the way, I believe, Team Ninja (or some individual there) has a favorite costume. ;) It's the by far most photographed and was also featured in several videos:

035261.jpg

035260.jpg

035259.jpg

Dead-or-Alive-5-Last-Round-Newcomer-Honoka-Gets-Unveiled-Video-470058-7.jpg

I COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY LOVE That kokoro outfit, it's one of her best ones Imo she looks awesome as sherlock holmes xD

David Gregg

i dunno it seems to have the same redundancy as mila's where she already has a bunch of similar outfits that are skirts with crop tops and constant panty flashes just now with a detective motif slapped on. defiintely preferred this entry

10312390_520490008055089_9079897858102393930_n.jpg

Wow what a great design! :D I never remember seeing this during the contest (the problem when there's so many entries).

Addictrian

After all what ive read just yet .

Hey GUYS its a Game ,Reality gone somewhere :)

Its Fiction ,Fantasy so are the Costumes .

and by the Way ..........really if JACKY is a GAY HOOKER ...............who cares :p

we already have enough Sluts wearing BIKINIS :) Its Time to get bitchy but CLASSY for the GUYS :)

Cheers

The_King_Edo

After all what ive read just yet .

Hey GUYS its a Game ,Reality gone somewhere :)

Its Fiction ,Fantasy so are the Costumes .

and by the Way ..........really if JACKY is a GAY HOOKER ...............who cares :p

we already have enough Sluts wearing BIKINIS :) Its Time to get bitchy but CLASSY for the GUYS :)

Cheers
*coughs* kokoro's not a slut >.> but i get your point :p

Argentus

i dunno it seems to have the same redundancy as mila's where she already has a bunch of similar outfits that are skirts with crop tops and constant panty flashes just now with a detective motif slapped on. defiintely preferred this entry

10312390_520490008055089_9079897858102393930_n.jpg
THANK YOU!!!!

I honestly thought I was the only one who thought that.

On that kingdom hearts rave outfit, I think its a cool outfit, but doesn't look like something that Kokoro would wear.

Honokawaii

If it does end up being costumes then my guess is
senran-kagura-shinovi-versus.jpg

Kasumi - Asuka
Ayane - Homura
Tina - Katsuragi
Lei Fang - Ikagura
Helena - Ryona
Hitomi - Yomi
Christie - Miyabi
Lisa - Shiki
Kokoro - Yozakura
Mila - Hikage
Sarah - Ryobi
Pai - Murasaki
Momiji - Yumi
Rachel - Haruka
Marie Rose - Minori
Phase 4 - Yagyu
NyoTengu - Murakumo
New Girl - Mirai (maybe)
The other four can be
Marie Rose - Hibari
Helena - Imu
Rachel - Daidouji
Ayane - Rin
Daidouji and Rin seen here
SK2001.jpg

I think this should happen (although switch Marie Rose having Hibari outfit with Honoka since MR has a similar costume).

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empire is coming out in February (in the west but it is still pretty new in Japan) and I think it would be cool if they made Dynasty Warriors costumes for all the characters in DOA5LR.

Voxxolki

I just want the characters to look like they're here to kick ass and take names.... ya'know?

Even if the outfits are still overly sexualized, that's fine with me. Like Leifang's new black and gold...chinese...thing... or Ayane's get up with the purple tail sticking out her thong. I'll wear the shit out of those costumes and pretend I'm in a wacky anime where it's toooootally practical to fight like such! Yes they're skimpy but they're unique to character and not just another silly fetish outfit.... well okay, I know those outfits are still catering to a lot in that regard, but at least they're individually unique and not every other character is going to have a version of their own. I always feel like those types costume packs strip the roster of any individuality, which I personally am a such a sucker for. Doesn't bother me that there's stuff like that in the game for individuals to choose from... But I'd love for there to be more options for the characters to look like actual combatants and not just thematic barbies.

But really, aside from the bikinis and other tropical BS, I'm really REALLY enjoying some of these new outfits. I think all the Ninja duds look rad, and I adore that they've put in fan made costumes. I just selfishly want more stuff like that I guess. Have the ratio a little more one sided so the bikinis can actually be a treat.

Boogie

I just want the characters to look like they're here to kick ass and take names.... ya'know?

Even if the outfits are still overly sexualized, that's fine with me. Like Leifang's new black and gold...chinese...thing... or Ayane's get up with the purple tail sticking out her thong. I'll wear the shit out of those costumes and pretend I'm in a wacky anime where it's toooootally practical to fight like such! Yes they're skimpy but they're unique to character and not just another silly fetish outfit.... well okay, I know those outfits are still catering to a lot in that regard, but at least they're individually unique and not every other character is going to have a version of their own. I always feel like those types costume packs strip the roster of any individuality, which I personally am a such a sucker for. Doesn't bother me that there's stuff like that in the game for individuals to choose from... But I'd love for there to be more options for the characters to look like actual combatants and not just thematic barbies.

But really, aside from the bikinis and other tropical BS, I'm really REALLY enjoying some of these new outfits. I think all the Ninja duds look rad, and I adore that they've put in fan made costumes. I just selfishly want more stuff like that I guess. Have the ratio a little more one sided so the bikinis can actually be a treat.

i agree 100%, what makes the new outfits exciting not just because they're fan costumes, but because they show the characters individuality and most look badass and i think that's what everyone wants. even the 1st and 2nd batch of halloween costumes were very exciting. all the packs where the characters had individual clothes like the legacy and casual packs were like a hit moreso than the christmas, cops, maids, bath time, etc etc.

i know it probably takes time and resources to create mostly unique costumes but im hoping TN will continue to do so instead or just throw us fetish copy and pastes and the bikini's are just tired. i'd rather DLC take its time and be like, new stages, more unique outfits every couple of months or so rather than a bikini pack for like 4 characters every month just to put something on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD