New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Helena had so many good entries it's hard to predict which one TN will choose.

Will they decide to use an urban costume ? An easy costume to design ? Or just choose one of the popular entries ?

Addictrian

I want them AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAll . these Costumes we made are awesome and the best in the Game so far , yeah there are still cool Costumes from TN themselves .but our Fan Super Duper Contest Costumes are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking great :)

Last edited:

Voxxolki

this may be a little off topic for this thread, but I've been reading all these posts and the idea just sorta popped into my head...
You think TN would ever add an "illustrations" gallery to showcase fans costume submissions and artwork? Kinda like Blazblue? I personally spend a lot of time gawking people's artwork on game's I like, but that's just me. I'd like to see some of these other costume submissions people sent in.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

10269337_520535721383851_242900477718440908_o.jpg

Dayum I like that Pai outfit lol

Kinda reminds me of Gaz from Invader Zim, dunno why

KwonJigglypuff

this may be a little off topic for this thread, but I've been reading all these posts and the idea just sorta popped into my head...
You think TN would ever add an "illustrations" gallery to showcase fans costume submissions and artwork? Kinda like Blazblue? I personally spend a lot of time gawking people's artwork on game's I like, but that's just me. I'd like to see some of these other costume submissions people sent in.

A gallery would look very nice, I must say. I'd like to see a small "DOA Wiki" within the game, where each character would have :
- its bio
- its story (DOA1-DOA5)
- some renders/fanarts
- exclusive costumes designed by the team
- a small word from the Team on how they designed him/her

Mayor-Of-Mustard

A gallery would look very nice, I must say. I'd like to see a small "DOA Wiki" within the game, where each character would have :
- its bio
- its story (DOA1-DOA5)
- some renders/fanarts
YES, especially at the last bit.
"How did we come up for the design of Marie Rose? We watched too much Seikon No Qwaser."
"How did we come up for the design of Honoka? We watched too much Love Live (or whatever that's called, bruh)"

Voxxolki

Yaaaa! I think a little section like what would be a nice "cherry on top" feature.
More vanity fun for fans to further savor their favorite characters. Though Leifang's story line history would be so.....silly...

must beat jann lee
must beat jann lee
fuck you that's my cabbage
must beat jann lee
public groping of breasts = civilian collateral train wreck
....must beat(kiss) Jann leeeeeeeeee~*~*~*~~~~~

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
- its bio
- its story (DOA1-DOA5)
- some renders/fanarts
- exclusive costumes designed by the team

YES, especially at the last bit.
"How did we come up for the design of Marie Rose? We watched too much Seikon No Qwaser."
"How did we come up for the design of Honoka? We watched too much Love Live (or whatever that's called, bruh)"

This already exists in the form of several DOA5 art books:

85828Y2.JPG

They are hard to get and are mostly part of special/collector editions.

With the new special editions of DOA5 Last Round there's also a new artbook:

54B75DB84E5205001D

There seems to be some info about Marie Rose's character design in there too:

blog_20150116-1.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I really want the collector edition, but I just don't know about that price... and I really don't know if Marie will raise my wrist high enough. :cool:

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Just so you guys know, that new book that comes with the special editions is described as a "history" book rather than an "art" book. But yeah, there is clearly CG art in it.

Blash

I really want the collector edition, but I just don't know about that price... and I really don't know if Marie will raise my wrist high enough. :cool:

Is that collector's version available in EU/US or is it just Japan?
I'd love to get that book, my mouse mat I can pass on!

The_King_Edo

They'll probably put the dragon tattoo on his skin (Jann lee) and yes most likely they will add just a little more to it to make it better :3

lotr9690

Is that collector's version available in EU/US or is it just Japan?
I'd love to get that book, my mouse mat I can pass on!

http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-15-DOA5 Last Round [Limited Edition].html

Play Asia delivers to the NA, EU and JP. I think the taxes will be higher if you are in Germany for whatever reason. I dunno.
They are verified and safe. Whenever I have to visit the US they deliver there and the codes work fine.

Also I'll probably put my artbook on eBay so look out for that. I'll also be putting the mousepad, life-size poster, and eight bath posters on e-Bay as well. Cuz... what the hell am I gonna do with that shit? lol I'll read the book once and be like okay cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD