- Christie
- Phase 4

And Bayman is a close 6th.

Blazeincarnated

Bottom 5:

Zack
anderson-silva_rich-franklin.gif

Kronin

Congratulations to @Mr. Wah and @Blazeincarnated for your designs becoming reality! Honestly couldn't be differently and me and other people were sure about what outfits they would have got, but of course you can't never be sure until the very end XD

Also @Argentus I wasn't toally expecting to see Leon with the face covered as in your design: this was definitely a great surprise, I'm glad that they decided to remain faithful to your design under that aspect!

Nyotengu's maid outfit is nothing of special but I think that she fits her well. Of course I would have preffered a fan design from the Halloween contest or an original outfit too, but I think that the cheongas is awesome on her, so I can't say to be unsatisfied (and to say the truh I find her black swimsuit very unique and different, even if of course I prefer proper outfits to bath suits).

About Lisa and Momiji, the final outcome ended to be just the opposite of what I expected: the design of Lisa in game appear to me much more better and beautiful of what seen in paper, contrarily the choice to not recreate in a faithful the bottom part of Momiji's design just made the outfit much more worse in my opinion (a shame, because I really liked the design from the fan).

123.jpg

FYfASj4.png

KwonJigglypuff

Momiji's costume really doesn't have the same vibe as in the drawing. It just doesn't make any sense. The skirt doesn't fit the theme. It's the same boring dress they used for the Santa Pack.

I wonder if it's just plain laziness, a personal artistic choice, or technical issues that made them change it...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Making a worst list is mean, guys, considering so many of us from Freestepdodge have a costume in the game. :(
Now I have to make one too XD:

faves (as already stated):
1) Kasumi
2) Eliot
3) Marie Rose
4) Brad
5) Hayate
(Akira is a very close 6th)

worst (imho):
1) Ein
2) Momiji
3) Jann Lee
4) Rachel
5) Sarah
(These all just look mismatched and/or very lazy to me.)

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'm so not feeling that Momiji outfit, it looks kinda amateurish... i think it's the skirt that doesn't quite fit with the top part of the costume.... :/ Leon looks cool af tough!

EDIT: just saw the Helena costume from the contest, it looks ok but it kinda looked better on paper.

Lisa's new hair got me like WTF TN WTF?!!! at first, now i think i'm liking it, it's giving the storm/halle berry vibes. Not that it really matters since i won't be getting the new hairstyles.
tbh the skirt on Momiji looks like it was taken from the Reindeer DLC
16344094265_5b43870a19_o.jpg

16342359581_6b8b304f5f_o.jpg

16343224342_604059938b_o.jpg

Thanks, guys, for requesting all the costumes! :D We now have seen all!
I hope this is our second step to Zack being a more serious character

And for Honoka to be the new clown :D

Xernuht

We doing top looks? We doing top looks.

1. Eliot.
2. Kasumi (also my winner for most unexpectedly good-looking costume)
3. Hayabusa
4. Marie Rose
5. Akira
Honorable mentions: Zack, Bass, Leon, Hayate.

My least favorite, in no particular order.

Momiji, Jacky, Momiji's lazy-ass bob.

lotr9690

I appreciate Shacknews covering the game and everything but the stream felt like three hours of weird oggling and I get Helena's seashell is like "whoa!" but just don't use it. If you have her gray rose garden costume just use that instead. I'm not trying to be ungrateful but I mean "give the people what they want"? How many people were on that stream and how did someone not say "KNOCK IT OFF!" At several points I found my self pouting:

Bcr3fSiIIAEGYC-.jpg

On the other hand I am pleased that Leon and Bass got awesome costumes.

But Nyotengo's maid outift? :(
tv-lol-jimmy-fallon-late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-ewww.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD