New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I think the point being here. Is that money could've been saved a month ago, and instead wait on this new version to come out. Then buy DoA5U with the saved money.

I know. I'm just correcting him in regards to the game not actually being out yet.

Yeah, his predicament sucks.

Chaos

TeamNINJAStudio: We're putting together some new footage for you... #DOA5. :)
Yall ready to watch Leon get slapped around? lol

More new info from famitsu:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/07/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-has-doa5-content-coming-this-fall/

- Has all DOA5+ content
- Coming this fall
ohyeah.jpg
You know what? I'm actually drinking kool-aid right now lol.
Anyway, I can't wait!

Diego

So far, Namco Bandai remains the only company with 1 version of their 2 fighting games. First Ninja Gaiden and now DOA with 1, 1.5, and U. TN has been making contact with Capcom I guess.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
So far, Namco Bandai remains the only company with 1 version of their 2 fighting games. First Ninja Gaiden and now DOA with 1, 1.5, and U. TN has been making contact with Capcom I guess.

You do realize how long TN has been doing this right? just the NG series alone has had everyone of its games(minus Dragon Sword) redone.you really shouldn't be surprised at this point

Chaos

So DOA5U is releasing this fall? Doesn't this remind some of you guys the early days of 2012? o_O

Awesmic

Standard Donor
By the same you mean when TN was nerfing characters best tools after the spectacular
E3 version in unnecessary ways? If so then yes, hopefully it doesn't end up the same.
Itagaki's not there. I wouldn't worry about that.

synce

I think it's safe to get hype... If the new TN has proven anything it's that they learn from mistakes (see: NG3).

I just really, really want to see some fully guaranteed combos that don't do crap damage.

Or just Tengu.

Or bikini Momiji.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I think it's safe to get hype... If the new TN has proven anything it's that they learn from mistakes (see: NG3).

I just really, really want to see some fully guaranteed combos that don't do crap damage.

Or just Tengu.

Or bikini Momiji.
Or Christie get her trenchcoat back with modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD