New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garlic

i hope this just a dlc.
would be sucks if we had to buy a new game, and makes our just few months old disc gone to waste

IceMage95

i hope this just a dlc.
would be sucks if we had to buy a new game, and makes our just few months old disc gone to waste
Someone posted the statement that TN gave regarding DOA5U. There will be both a physical copy and a digital copy available.

d3v

No no no... I mained Hilde in SC4 and after the official ban my soul was crushed (even though I don't go to tourneys). Adding insult to injury PS nerfed her hard in SC5 and didn't even give her a line in story mode. TN did the same thing with Tengu from DOAU to DOA4 because of the ban :/
But that's because the SC scene is full of scrubs who're all to willing to ban shit that isn't trully broken. If these guys ran the FGC you'd probably see low tier MvC2 and 3rd Strike without unblockables.

/endrant

Back on topic, I really hope they fix the netcode. If Capcom can inplement non variable delay code in SFxT, then surely TN can do so here.

Either that, or an ArcSys style "cheat" buffer.

Emmanuel

I would say maybe the typical $60 if it's a standalone title. If TN offers just a booster pack or something like that for current DOA5 owners, then I'll say it's about $20-$30.
at first i was hoping for a DLC but now, im almost sure it's not posible i think (for the pictures the new stances at the intro of the battle, the new hair styles and the music thing) it's gonna be a full release and i feel sad cuz i have to save my money again, luckly it's still at least 4 months for the game to come out, so i think i can handle it, and if the game it's a $40 bucks release im gonna be really happy, well first i have to see the full content and decide if it's worth to buy the first day or wait for a price cut.

TakedaZX

I don't know if anyone already said this but, regarding the situation with 66K's new follow up that might or might not put the opponent in a new grounded state... what if... DOA started using a bind system, sorta like Tekken's and that's what the new kick did... and what if it did this in a juggle...

So many broken juggles could happen... Like imagine Ryu with a full threshold/post CB :4::K:, Ongyoin :K:, :6::K::P: B!, :1::[[p+k]]: (Won't powerblow, just cool knockdown) or :236::K: (from DOA4) or something like :8::K:, :6::K::P: B! :236::P: (Relaunch), :426::H+P:

To balance it out the possible relaunch would be effected the same way that hitting someone in a juggle over time would. The possible relaunch height will decrease and you can't chain chain binds. If you chose to get a bind immediately after your character launches you can and that'll be the earliest you can use it, but after the fact the second bind will result in a spike (whereafter the opponent can tech).

Jeff, Brute, Jag or anyone give me some feedback here!
*snipping your attention*
*snipping your attention too*

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
checking out momiji's profile and they might be remaking the story to include the new characters.it says Momiji will actually be joining the tournament this would make her the only ninja that still participates.

i hope Leon's inclusion gives Bayman some more screen time

it would also be nice if for once someone(Leon) actually was nice to Zack,i get hes comic relief but the guy saved Helena's life he deserves some respect.

Blazeincarnated

Zack has to get this costume....
goldranger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD