New Famitsu scan showing Rig and Christie(new evening gown outfit)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Y'all have some serious instigation issues.

If you were confused by his comment, you ask for clarification. If you disagreed with his comment, you set him straight.

I didn't see any need for the shit tossing that's going on here though. Thank god none of you work for the bomb squad, you guys would argue with the thing and call it names until it exploded rather than try to defuse the fucker.

DrDogg

Y'all have some serious instigation issues.

If you were confused by his comment, you ask for clarification. If you disagreed with his comment, you set him straight.

I didn't see any need for the shit tossing that's going on here though. Thank god none of you work for the bomb squad, you guys would argue with the thing and call it names until it exploded rather than try to defuse the fucker.

If he had a Sasuke avatar, all would be right in the world. But he has a Rock Lee av, he must be put in his place for the disgrace he brings to Lee.

Game Over

Hardly a spin. It wasn't even a point of discussion in this thread until you came out of no where casually slinging insults regarding the matter.

Well, seems like you spinned so hard you got dizzy and confused. lol

Not once in my posts was I "casually slinging insults". If anyone does that, it is Raansu. Also, I did not come out of nowhere on the topic of hype. Perhaps you should do a little backtracking in this thread to see how the topic progressed within.

(My post first elaborating on the purpose of hype was a response to Raansu, who claimed hype was a "very bad thing", which was a response to a post of mine snarking that some people prefer leaks over hype, which was a casual response to DrDogg's post saying it was a shame the Rig reveal leaked early)

Plus, this response of yours is significantly LATE, implying that either you've been thinking about this FAR too long, or that you have the annoyingly-common internet problem of "GottaGetTheLastWord-itis". Easy fix ...

... just (A) Step away from the internet, (B) Free your mind from the problematic topic by playing a good game, taking a walk, doing some meditation, watching some reruns of COPS or Ninja Warrior, etc., (C) Get a good night's sleep (admittedly, a challenge for most gamers), and (D) Focus on other topics upon returning to the internet.

Skilletor

I had a strawberry poppyseed salad for lunch today.

It was so good. It had strawberries, obviously, and blueberries, and, to top it off, pineapples. The pineapples were just sweet enough to set it all off. It had chicken in it as well, but I don't like the way chicken tastes with vegetables, so I ate it separate.

So good.

What does this have to do with anything? Nothing. What do the previous, like, 7 posts have to do with anything? Nothing. But since we're turning this thread into a dump, I thought I'd just share what I had for lunch.

If you have a panera near you, you should try it out. They only offer the salad in the summer.

Here's a picture of my cat:

20120515_202654.jpg

Her name is Korra, like the avatar. Deal with it.

Kronin

I really like Rig, and according to me his loss of memory with his similar appearence to Bayman could be not casual (maybe his brother? Considering that Shimbori seems like really much Bayman, I don't exclude a similar possibility...)

Anyway seems really an original character and more I love Taekwondo, so until now I'm really satisfied of this new purchase in the Doa Roster ;)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
While I think having a brother would lessen Bayman's character a bit, I agree that Rig is a solid addition. We can only wait to see how he ties in but he'll hopefully be linked to a few characters. Better that than Brad's connection of "I groped Kokoro once and she is tied in to DOATEC..."

Kronin

Well Bayman is obsessed by the death of his family, more we have seen Rig interacting with Christie (the character of the roster more tied with the russian killer), and seems me that Shimbori really like the character judging by some of his comments.

So I would not be surprised to see a Bayman more tied to the main plot or with new important changes for his story. But anyway, mine are just assumptions based on virtually nothing, so don't take myself too seriously XD

Anyway I really expect to have the possibility to play with his moveset... and also to find if Bass back fit like in his glorious days of Doa3!

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I had a strawberry poppyseed salad for lunch today.

It was so good. It had strawberries, obviously, and blueberries, and, to top it off, pineapples. The pineapples were just sweet enough to set it all off. It had chicken in it as well, but I don't like the way chicken tastes with vegetables, so I ate it separate.

So good.

What does this have to do with anything? Nothing. What do the previous, like, 7 posts have to do with anything? Nothing. But since we're turning this thread into a dump, I thought I'd just share what I had for lunch.

If you have a panera near you, you should try it out. They only offer the salad in the summer.

Here's a picture of my cat:

20120515_202654.jpg

Her name is Korra, like the avatar. Deal with it.

My little cat likes hiding in things as well. More preferable to boxes though.

Bigger cat prefers open spaces with soft surfaces.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Well Bayman is obsessed by the death of his family, more we have seen Rig interacting with Christie (the character of the roster more tied with the russian killer), and seems me that Shimbori really like the character judging by some of his comments.

So I would not be surprised to see a Bayman more tied to the main plot or with new important changes for his story. But anyway, mine are just assumptions based on virtually nothing, so don't take myself too seriously XD

Anyway I really expect to have the possibility to play with his moveset... and also to find if Bass back fit like in his glorious days of Doa3!

agreed,glad im not the only one noticing Shimbori's focus on Bayman.i cant wait to see his involment in the story.

KwonJigglypuff

I have the feeling Bayman have that MGS inspiration, even with the Battlefield stage and Christie's new costume. I can see something like a tale of a soldier for Bayman during story mode, and like I said previously, Rig could be the Cold War context, some old project or old manipulation to give more credit to DOA storyline, a la MGS. Just give Ryu's butt to Bayman and he could be our Snake. And apparently Bayman has a new mission this time...

Bayman : "War... it created innocent child soldiers.."
Rig : "Who are you ?"
Bayman : "We're the same.. we're puppets of this war.. you were born from my rib Rig... see the wordplay ?"
Rig : "Hmmm, that explains why you look like me.."
Bayman : "Hmm no, you look like me. LET'S FIGHT!"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD