New Female Character Teased in DOA5:LR Trailer

The new female character was teased with a brief shot in the latest trailer released by Team Ninja, showing off some of the day 1 DLC costumes available in exclusive bundles.

Also of note is the Steam logo displayed at the end of the trailer, officially confirming a PC release alongside the already announced consoles.

The English trailer can be viewed below, with a link to the original Japanese one here.

newgirl.jpg

A date is set at the end of the trailer. "1/15/15" This could be an indication for the full reveal date of the new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MeadowSpirit You have any rights to state your opinion but please doesn't state it in absolute terms: this is irritating and disrespectful for the people that disagree having different tastes and that with your words you are basically saying that they are not considerable at all. So if you think that a majority shares your opinion there is no problem, but it would be better to use the right term and don't talk of "everyone" or "none".

I feel like she will look like either of these
Sexy Pirate:
usfiv_2014_challengers_pack_poison.png

Moe Pirate:
448312_1353924381843_500_281.jpg

Well, the moe of the second one doesn't cut automatically away the sexiness of the first one, if she will be a pirate be sure that we will get a middle way (it's not so far to think really to someone similar to Liliana from Queen's Blade).

My curiosity is overall on the moe aspect if the girl will be a such kind: in the old DoA would have been pretty easily to imagine it, but with the new graphic of Doa5 how do you think that they will handle her facial features? Do you think that we could see a more anime-ish look even in the shape of the eyes or similar (of course just inside certain limits)? Or anyway will they go with a semi-realistic look of the face as they did for Marie Rose?

Anyone else think that this new broad sounds like she may be voiced by Ai Nonako? She provided the voice for Fuuko Ibuki in CLANNAD.

Yes, many fans are thinking the same. This will be even more supported from the fact that, how an user of FSD said me, Tecmo Koei envite most of the voice actors/actresses from Aoni production company as they are in co-operation, and Nonaka is indeed one of them (she already gave her voice to Bao Sanniang in Dinasty Warriors 7)

Yes, many fans are thinking the same. This will be even more supported from the fact that, how an user of FSD said me, Tecmo Koei envite most of the voice actors/actresses from Aoni production company as they are in co-operation, and Nonaka is indeed one of them (she already gave her voice to Bao Sanniang in Dinasty Warriors 7)

Ah. Sweet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD