New Female Character Teased in DOA5:LR Trailer

The new female character was teased with a brief shot in the latest trailer released by Team Ninja, showing off some of the day 1 DLC costumes available in exclusive bundles.

Also of note is the Steam logo displayed at the end of the trailer, officially confirming a PC release alongside the already announced consoles.

The English trailer can be viewed below, with a link to the original Japanese one here.

newgirl.jpg

A date is set at the end of the trailer. "1/15/15" This could be an indication for the full reveal date of the new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to costumes, I make it a point to buy all of them, so I hope to obtain all the costumes in the future. I'm just most excited about the teasing of the new character. Hopefully, she brings something new and fresh to DOA.

I know that are just recolours, but if you want get a better overview of the Showstoppers Encore Team NINJA released this HQ picture:

10687426_617256378378451_7739312903733524194_o.jpg
I want that pack since I don't care a shit of bikinis and swimsuits, but I don't find any UK retailer offering it so far :(

So are the new challengers preorder DLC?

So far I know only through PSN, I'm not sure if there are other options for getting them...

EDIT: On my previous statement I have to make a correction, acutally Steam give the possibility to get 12 outfits (Ninja2015 + Aloha + Beach Party packs) if enough people will pre-order the game:

Base Offer

Pre-purchase DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round to get Kasumi's "NINJA 2015" costume AND save 10%!

%7BSTEAM_APP_IMAGE%7DextrasNinja_Kasumi_small.jpg

Reward 1

NINJA 2015 costumes for Ryu Hayabusa, Ayane and Hayate AND save 10%!

%7BSTEAM_APP_IMAGE%7DextrasNinja_Hayate_Hayabusa_Ayane_small.jpg

Reward 2

Everything Above, Plus:

Aloha costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila AND save 10%!

%7BSTEAM_APP_IMAGE%7DextrasAloha_small.jpg

Reward 3

Everything Above, Plus:

Beach Party costumes for Momiji, Rachel, Leifang and Kokoro AND save 10%!

%7BSTEAM_APP_IMAGE%7DextrasBeach_Party_small.jpg

*Rewards will be added to the pre-order package as they become available, but will definitely be before launch.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

So far the Reward 1 was already almost unlocked (currently 89%)

Last edited:
What I was refering before is that swimsuits packs are for 4 characters, recolor pack is for 8 characters.
What I understand so far is that Ninja2015 is ALWAYS included when you preorder the game. Then you have a second extra pack of your choice : Beach Party, Aloha, Showstoppers, New Challengers and Showstoppers Encore. Am I wrong? (I know depending on the retailer you have different choices or more than 1 extra pack, like in Steam offer where you have 2, Aloha + Beach Party). Now I need to find a retailer that offers Showstoppers Encore.
@Kronin, how do you know Showstoppers Encore is released alone? Do you mean that if I choose this pack I lose Ninja2015 outfits?? Then is not worthy at all!

Enough people better preorder this game on Steam so that I can get Hayabusa's costume.

If this fails to happen, my wrath will know no limits, and I will ban every last one of you from this site.

GO PREORDER ON STEAM! NOW!

What I was refering before is that swimsuits packs are for 4 characters, recolor pack is for 8 characters.
What I understand so far is that Ninja2015 is ALWAYS included when you preorder the game. Then you have a second extra pack of your choice : Beach Party, Aloha, Showstoppers, New Challengers and Showstoppers Encore. Am I wrong? (I know depending on the retailer you have different choices or more than 1 extra pack, like in Steam offer where you have 2, Aloha + Beach Party). Now I need to find a retailer that offers Showstoppers Encore.
@Kronin, how do you know Showstoppers Encore is released alone? Do you mean that if I choose this pack I lose Ninja2015 outfits?? Then is not worthy at all!

All you said it's right and about the Showstoppers Encore as I wrote "I think" that it's released alone, because this would go along with what TN repeated more times promoting DoA5LR, so that we would have got 8 outfits in any case.

By the way this is just a speculation of mine so it's nothing cofirmed; more, as I wrote correcting myself, actually STEAM already made an exception to what I believed was the "8 outfits" rule, actually giving the possibility to get 12 outfits. So at this point it's pretty possible that even the Showstoppers Encore pacl can meet a similar exception too.

Last edited:
I know that are just recolours, but if you want get a better overview of the Showstoppers Encore Team NINJA released this HQ picture:

10687426_617256378378451_7739312903733524194_o.jpg
I'm seeing the recolours in a new light. I like how Lisa got a new mask for it. Nyotengu looks good and her fan is a nice touch.
:)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD