New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The owners of megaupload were arrested and jailed, the site isn't going to "go back up".

x Sypher x

Hyope!

Names Jeff. My Gamertag was a Skanadian, I've played a few of you. I'm pretty well versed in DOA4; mostly with Jann Lee, Busa, Hayate, Spartan, and Zack.

Welcome to FSD man. I remember you very well, we've had many matches. I could never seem to beat your Busa, no matter how close I got lol.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Back on DOA cuz after 9 years Namco took Talim outta Soul Calibur (re not in SCV).

From the DOA Central and Kunoichi dayz, first got DOA3 for my Xbox many years ago.

Hello!

Pracin Leifang in DOA4 and waitin for DOA5.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice to see you two here.

And yeah, I was a SC Talim user so that disappointed me as well.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Well I was a Talim ONLY user for almost 9 years...

Oh, I put it in another thread- how about a place to put your XBL/PS3 gamer tag?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've been looking into that as XenForo added features for such awhile ago. It hasn't come to any major requirement but I'll put more effort into it when I get a chance.

For the record, there's a board on the forums specifically for reporting bugs, issues, and feature suggestions. Found here

SilverForte

Howdy folks, what's up. I should have signed up sooner. I remember being on the final matches before they shut down the doa2 servers, fun times. Hopefully Doa5 wont dissapoint.

Tenren

welcome LondonLust & SilverForte. Im glad to see more and more people joining. DOA5 is looking good so far on paper but there still alot we dont know so keeping our finger crossed lol

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Haii my name is Jared
and my main in DOA is Ayane
this is my second doa forum after DOAW i hope i like it here more than there :)

Echo01

Hey guys, got interested in the series through DOA4 and played it fairly casually, also dabbled a little in DOA:D. 3D FGs have always been my main love, and 2012 sees the return of...basically all of them? Looking forward to DOA5 ^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD