New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

tim

Hi there everyone my name is tcsduo it is nice to meet you. I used to play Brad Wong in Doa 3 and Doa 4 and since hearing about Doa5 I was curious and ended up finding this site. It is nice to meet you all

Megawarrior

I've been lurking here for quite some time now but finally decided to sign up today. I really like the community here.

From east coast D.C. I own most of the DoA games up until Ultimate. My first game was DoA 2 for the Dreamcast.

Hm... I'm a Helena or (mostly) Lei Fang player.

I like other fighting franchises such as Soul Calibur and Guilty Gear.

That's it I guess. ^^

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Woah? D.C.? I'm in Germantown. Let me know if you want to play some games in DOA3!

Megawarrior

Thanks Tenren.

@Mr. Wah Oh wow we're REALLY close. haha. I noticed something. Are most of the people here from the east coast?

Oh and may take that offer some time.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm originally from the east coast, born and raised. But now I reside in the southwest.

Thought you were going to go on a spiel about how you used to shoot basketball out in the hood until these guys came up for no good, then your momma told you you were gonna move on over with your auntie and uncle in bel air.

x Sypher x

Thought you were going to go on a spiel about how you used to shoot basketball out in the hood until these guys came up for no good, then your momma told you you were gonna move on over with your auntie and uncle in bel air.

Lol naaaaah I'm good.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Sup, I'm a goon and a horrible troll. Originally from Turkey where nothing happens, now I'm in UK where I hang around with the Tekken scene (no one here plays DOA anyway). I mostly lurk the character strat section on Tekken Zaibatsu and I also Lurk on VFDC and 8WayRun (rarely). I play Bass because I'm a dirty Turk. Ninjas are gay.

Master's a faggot.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Hey man, that's some pretty poor security. Where are the capitals? The numbers? The punctuation?

I had a friend who was a major Bruce Lee fan and he loved Jann Lee, especially the DOA 3 and 4 Jann Lee with his new prettier stance. He was the guy who actually got me into playing the game more, otherwise I would've trashed it years ago.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD