New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Good feedback to have. I'll whip some stuff up and get a bunch of us veterans to host every once in a while.

riceman789

How's it going everyone, the name is Carl but I go by as riceman. I've been in the fgc for about 3 years first playing melty blood and than transferring to UMvC3. I do pretty good and place pretty well and was once sponsored by gAMEdUX . I'm actually good friends with Gill Hustle 617 and he actually introduce me to freedodgestep. Before going to tournaments and stuff back when I was in 7th grade I played doa2, doa3 and through all of my highschool DOA4. It was probably the only game that I played with my friends who don't really play fighting games...marvel, streetfighter and etc. I played by myself. Recently this past summer I said I was done with FG's, but now looking at the videos and stuff I think its not over for me yet. Looking forward to play my favorite character Eliot and Sarah.

Gill Hustle

How's it going everyone, the name is Carl but I go by as riceman. I've been in the fgc for about 3 years first playing melty blood and than transferring to UMvC3. I do pretty good and place pretty well and was once sponsored by gAMEdUX . I'm actually good friends with Gill Hustle 617 and he actually introduce me to freedodgestep. Before going to tournaments and stuff back when I was in 7th grade I played doa2, doa3 and through all of my highschool DOA4. It was probably the only game that I played with my friends who don't really play fighting games...marvel, streetfighter and etc. I played by myself. Recently this past summer I said I was done with FG's, but now looking at the videos and stuff I think its not over for me yet. Looking forward to play my favorite character Eliot and Sarah.

I'M SO HAPPY! THE RICEMAN RETURNS!

Sorry everyone, we go back, so . . . um yeah.

Welcome to FSD bro!

nekoG

Hi FSD
Not many Brits here so I figured I should become a member to show my support for DOA.

I play SC5 semi-professionally, but I've been playing most fighting games casually for many years now, including DOA.
I hope to get into DOA5 seriously this time and enter tournaments and stuff.

I will see most you folks online I guess

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hi FSD
Not many Brits here so I figured I should become a member to show my support for DOA.

I play SC5 semi-professionally, but I've been playing most fighting games casually for many years now, including DOA.
I hope to get into DOA5 seriously this time and enter tournaments and stuff.

I will see most you folks online I guess

You'd be surprised how many brits we do have here. Suggest making an England post up in the matchmaking thread and you'll find them. Some names off the top of my head: Messy, Uncle Kitchener, Hurricane Rev, and Emperor Cow.

BlackKnight

Hello guys. I am based in Singapore (technically from another SE Asian country) and play Soul Calibur 5 alongside TTT2 (arcade). :) VF is an online affair due to a massive difficulty in getting players.

DoA5's develop has been very interesting to keep up with. I mainly play characters who specialize in poking/hard whiff punishing. Wonder who'll fit the bill.. Ayane?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hello guys. I am based in Singapore (technically from another SE Asian country) and play Soul Calibur 5 alongside TTT2 (arcade). :) VF is an online affair due to a massive difficulty in getting players.

DoA5's develop has been very interesting to keep up with. I mainly play characters who specialize in poking/hard whiff punishing. Wonder who'll fit the bill.. Ayane?
You won't find a ton of characters that have both strong pokes and hard whiff punishing, though Ayane would come close. Eliot would actually be a better choice for those reasons, with Kasumi and Rig kinda sorta fitting the bill. Hayabusa is an incredibly strong whiff punisher but he's not so much on pokes anymore. Honestly I recommend getting into training and then running through each character's exercise. You may be surprised at how a random character plays.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Hey, guys. I'm new to this community.

Looking for local players in Vegas. If you are interested at meeting at Gemini or some other arcade, PM.

Local > Online

nekoG

You'd be surprised how many brits we do have here. Suggest making an England post up in the matchmaking thread and you'll find them. Some names off the top of my head: Messy, Uncle Kitchener, Hurricane Rev, and Emperor Cow.
Ofcourse, good idea
I have personally met two of the 4 you listed, and I look forward to playing DOA5 at tournaments and meeting more of the UK players

Hey there Tenren and others

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD