New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

THE JOHNNY ROOK

Hello, was just watching SJ6 tournament with Sorwah (with DrDogg vs Besteban) doing commentary and just remembered that I needed to sign up here. Thanks DGlock for pointing me this way and hope to get some great matches here.

I used to post at DOACentral years ago, but has since went wayward. I live in Minneapolis so looking forward to joining a DOA scene here in Minnesota.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Thanks D Glock for pointing him this way. Sorry you had to deal with my commentary :p.

THE JOHNNY ROOK

Don't worry, I muted it.

No, I was inspired by your commentary with Chosen1 (believe that was him). Actually met a good friend of mine through the Mortal Kombat community that lived a couple blocks away, so figured what the hell and signed up here to get more active in the community.

Recognizing a lot of names I have played with such as EmperorCow and Lopedo on 360.

D Glock

Hello, was just watching SJ6 tournament with Sorwah (with DrDogg vs Besteban) doing commentary and just remembered that I needed to sign up here. Thanks DGlock for pointing me this way and hope to get some great matches here.

I used to post at DOACentral years ago, but has since went wayward. I live in Minneapolis so looking forward to joining a DOA scene here in Minnesota.

A warm welcome! ;)

Scornwell

Greetings, folks.
Just dawned on me that I haven't made an introduction yet, so here it is.
I'm Scornwell. I'm a huge fan of both the DOA series and the Horror genre in video games, generally speaking.
I mostly just want to chat with the community about mechanics and less...hard semantics of video games, such as social reception. I'm easy to get along with, love meeting local players, and can talk for hours.
Hope to hear from people soon,
Scornwell.

Allan Paris

I won't be all that local but when I get back Michigan. I wouldn't meeting up with you and other players that I know of that are in Ohio.

Welcome to FreeStepDodge

Lagstab

wassup, im javon, praticing on a large amount of fighting games at the moment, suck at damn near all of them, but thats why im practicing, i want to go to evo next year and make the top 16 in doa and tekken, but thats gonna take alot of work. im 17, bi, and i have an unhealthy obsession with ryan lochte. if anyone wants to help a scrub and gimme tips or spar, message me or add me on my alt xbl: vxwarbuddyxv

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Sup People,

I'm JDE, but you can call me JD
Just my initials to my name
I actually had this profile for almost a month, but I saw this & figured I'd say something
I plan on using this site for strategy & tips & play Kasumi & Ayane behind her on a competitive level.
Feel free to follow me.

OOFMATIC

What's up everyone! Some of you might know me from 8wayrun, or if you played Soul Calibur 4/5. Along with SC, DOA has always been a favorite fighting game series of mine. I first started playing with DOA2 on the Dreamcast not long after I began playing SC. While I loved DOA2, there never really seemed to be a local tournament scene for it like there was for SC, so I stopped playing it and stuck with playing the SC series competitively up until now. I'm really hyped for this game because it's looking so promising as a competitive fighter. And I'm really looking forward to playing and discussing DOA5 with you fine folks!

I'll probably be maining Zack, and maybe with Mila as my second.

I'll be playing on XBL.

Feel free to add me on facebook.
Matic D. Oof

Elemental Fury

Hello every one. My name is Mario, and I hail from Las Vegas Nevada. I've joined this site to learn from the best players of Doa!
I'am a beginner to intermediate player : grade B-C. I hope to see everyone here for doa5 soon!
A few questions:
Which forums are good for asking questions on gameplay tips?
Should I ask certain members for understanding on character move sets?
That's all. Best of luck to everyone here! :)

Allan Paris

Welcome to FreeStepDodge Lagstab, JDE, OOFMATIC, and Elemental Fury. Hit up the DOA5 thread to seek help and the character sub forums for the character specific help. You can also look into the media section for tutorials and the later threads in the DOA3 threads for the basic fundamentals of the game.

We also have a wiki as well that can help you all. Just take your time and explore the site. It's a lot of good information on here.

Glad to have you guys a part of the DOA community.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Welcome to FreeStepDodge Lagstab, JDE, OOFMATIC, and Elemental Fury. Hit up the DOA5 thread to seek help and the character sub forums for the character specific help. You can also look into the media section for tutorials and the later threads in the DOA3 threads for the basic fundamentals of the game.

We also have a wiki as well that can help you all. Just take your time and explore the site. It's a lot of good information on here.

Glad to have you guys a part of the DOA community.
Good to hear from you man. Again thanks for the sponsorship advice.

Cigar

I'm back. Recognize a fair amount of names from doac, but after I get the game at midnight I'll be going at it pretty hard. If anyone that isn't too free wants to play send me a fr. Definitely getting back into the competitive scene.

Yo Running Wild here, I'm from upstate NY, and I am something of a jack of all trades when it comes to fighting games, I primarily like old school Neo-Geo fighting games and I am a big fan of Virtua Fighter, and much as I love to bash it, I enjoy some DOA as well, it kept me company in the PSX days not having a Sega Saturn and VF2.

Kalameet

Yerrr. 'Tis I the great Kalameet here to school you kids in the art of awesomeness.

On to a more serious note. What's up guys? I'm new around here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD