New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Brute

Standard Donor
what is it Xbox infested? (No offense please!) lolz I dunno anyone here except u and my counter part so I kinda feel alone lol
There are just more players on Xbox, but we've got some PSN regulars here. @Tenryuga, @GodlyHades, @Chaos, @AkaShocka, @ninjaguy446, @Bushido, @blasianpersuassion, @Ghosty-J (PltnmGhost), @Keved, @TakedaZX, @ErickBello (le-automatique), etc.

Whats up everyone im G2Pichu no not R2Pichu but G2Pichu the better one.
G2! Wussup?
Always been curious: how are you two related?

Rawbietussin

Tell me I'm not seeing double... First Nameless Sama then his girlfriend Nobody Sama. Now R2Pichu and G2Pichu.

Ah well, welcome to FSD anyways.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes. I think I'm currently #1 in the world on PSN DOA5U. :p I don't expect that to last long though.

Fluke

Hello FSD,

About me.... hmmmm...

Well, I've been told I'm a nice guy, down to earth and non confrontational. I'm just always looking to make new connections and possibly friends. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction to get to know the DoA community.

Been Playing DoA since 2 on the Dreamcast, though always casually. I have been following the series ever since, and have picked up every iteration on day one. DoA is absolutely one of top, if not my top favorite game franchises ever. While they certainly are part of DoA's personality (which i love) I was never into it for the boobies, but for it's cool characters, intuitive Triangle system, a mind/reaction game I enjoyed much more than any other fighter I had tried.

Honestly I've never really been terribly good at the game, but I still love it, and try my best to compete and learn. DoA5 has invigorated this drive with is awesome new technical depth, which has floored, and motivated me in a way I never thought a game could. I've been trying to get better and better every day. It even inspired me to pick up VF5:FS, which I have also fallen in love with (I'm sad I missed it back in the 90's). This newfound interest in the competitive scene has inspired me to look into doing something I've never done before; go to offline tournaments and meet folks, and possibly even compete for what I can.

Even though I've never met or talked to anyone in the community ever. I'm gonna try and get my tail to TFC this year and hopefully meet some of the community folks, learn some stuff, and have some fun fighting too!

Please feel free to hit me up, i'm always happy to chat to new folks and learn and have fun. If you're going to TFC and wanna meet, just hit me up. :)

~Fluke

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD