New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

LunaKage

Welcome, I'm a relatively new DOA player myself, though I've been playing 2D fighters for about 5 years. So feel free to add me for some matches. my PSN tag is LunaKage

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Sup FSD!
DoA5U is my very first DoA game so I'm pretty much popping my cherry with this game. I used to play a lot SSF4 but took a long break from that series and started diving into other games.

I gotta admit, DoA5U is an awesome game, I wish I got familiar with this series earlier. Anyways I got my copy of the game two days ago. And after seeing Ryu Hayabasha I went and bought Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's edge.

I'm pretty much a fresh out of the box player but I wanna learn it for sure. Momiji and Hayabusa are my favorite characters.

My PSN is Vegito927, I'm down to play with anyone even though, quickest way to learn right? ;D

BTW the Hall of Shame thread is fucking hilarious

Welcome to FreeStepDodge and the DOA community. I also sub a tournament level Momiji, so I'd be more than happy to help out if you have interest in learning the character (and any DOA basics).

LabrysXII

Hello, I'm very new to DoA and 3D fighters in general. After watching some vids, I've been wanting to learn DoA5U for quite some time. So I decided to get Core Fighters to get started with the series recently.

I'll be available for some matches on PSN, whenever I'm not busy with things IRL. Currently, I'm learning Kokoro at the moment, so feel free to give me some critiques, if we meet online.

Bdiamond

Hello, I'm very new to DoA and 3D fighters in general. After watching some vids, I've been wanting to learn DoA5U for quite some time. So I decided to get Core Fighters to get started with the series recently.

I'll be available for some matches on PSN, whenever I'm not busy with things IRL. Currently, I'm learning Kokoro at the moment, so feel free to give me some critiques, if we meet online.

Sup Labrys :)

You can add me if you wanna play sometime.

raizawolfen

Signed up ages ago but was just pretty much a lurker for a while. Hey guys, DOA5 Vanilla was my first DOA game although I did get into NGS when it came out and when I heard Hayabusa was in DOA, I just had to get the new DOA and wasn't disappointed. Used to main Ayane but never really used her properly and switched over to Rig then when Ultimate came out, Leon was my man. I never really have much time to just sit down and actually play video games in general but I'm hoping to get better with DOA5: Last Round releasing.

Feel free to add me on PSN. Cheers!

crivers

Hello, I am not entirely new to the forums, I've been looking through the forums for about a year now but didn't bother to register till now. In terms of fighting games I play mostly 3D fighting games and for 10 years, Soul Calibur was my number 1. When SC5 came out, I thought it was such a huge disappointment because Project Soul took out main favorite character/main, and overhauled my backup mains too. Then I discovered DOA Core fighters on psn, tried it doing all the tutorials and what not and played it with a friend. DOA replaced Soul Calibur in an instant.

Tempest

I've been lurking for two weeks since buying Ultimate and I thought I'd go ahead and register since everyone here seems so nice. This is my first DOA and first time trying to be competitive in a fighting game. I'd appreciate any help from veteran players as I train my Lisa and Ayane for TFC in a month.

Shinko Li

Hi ~ *WAVES* I'm new to FSD. Once upon of time years ago, i signed up but never socialized, or decided to get serious with the forumn. But this time I'm excited to meet people and venture these forumns. I'm a jacky player and my inspiration is speed it's self. I look forward to meeting you all. My name Is Shinko ! And my GT Is SexySpaghettiNY =D

I've been lurking for two weeks since buying Ultimate and I thought I'd go ahead and register since everyone here seems so nice. This is my first DOA and first time trying to be competitive in a fighting game. I'd appreciate any help from veteran players as I train my Lisa and Ayane for TFC in a month.
I hope you have fun !

Last edited by a moderator:

Intelligent Alpha

Hi ~ *WAVES* I'm new to FSD. Once upon of time years ago, i signed up but never socialized, or decided to get serious with the forumn. But this time I'm excited to meet people and venture these forumns. I'm a jacky player and my inspiration is speed it's self. I look forward to meeting you all. My name Is Shinko ! And my GT Is SexySpaghettiNY =D

I hope you have fun !

I think I've played you before.

paperxplanes

Never really knew how to begin these introductions. Anyways, I'm paperxplanes, I've found that people either call me paper, or planes. I'll leave that up to you guys to decide. I don't have a lot of DOA experience, I only bought 5U a few months ago, but my life in video games has pretty much been fighting games. I grew up with the Killer Instincts and the Mortal Kombats, and really, those just became too damn simple. A friend of mine recommended I try out the DOA series, and I haven't left since.

I'm a quick learner, and at first I tried to learn Gen Fu, but this was when I knew practically nothing about the game. I began to actually learn the mechanics instead of bashing the controller against my ass and expecting to win like I could with other fighting series. I learned Kokoro, and I now feel I can play her pretty well, and she definitely fits the "main character" mold so far. I'm trying to learn Rig right now so I have an efficient tag partner. Take that with a grain of salt though, I have been playing for only 2 months.

Go ahead, play me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD