New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

mmmalc

wassup FSD! im from NY ( lower hudson valley ) been playing for the past 2 years now i was introduced to the series in high school (doa4) but couldn't get my hands on it till i got my 360. doa is awesome, i hope to meet cool peoples and better my skills as a player lol

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey everybody. My name is Corey, and the character I use mainly is Ayane. I came here because a friend (Hazard) recommended this site to me. I've always played off of instinct and muscle memory, but now I actually want to learn combos and guard breaks and all kinds of other nifty moves. :)

Welcome, hope you have fun on the site. The East Coast is probably the most active coast in terms of finding other players in your region to practice with. I saw you already checked out the Player Map which is good. Definitely reach out to other players in the area to help up your game. Sometimes it's more beneficial to meet up offline at a local gathering if the opportunity provides itself, so reach out to the Georgia locals like @Awesmic, @Kris Emery , @ThatGuy , @EPIC INTENSITY2 , @Sho'nuff , @--CleonKun or @RhythmikDesigns and they'll help you out.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Hey everybody. My name is Corey, and the character I use mainly is Ayane. I came here because a friend (Hazard) recommended this site to me. I've always played off of instinct and muscle memory, but now I actually want to learn combos and guard breaks and all kinds of other nifty moves. :)
Augusta?

You're quite a ways from our active local scene in Lithonia, the GX. About 2 hours, actually. We hold monthly locals here around the 3rd Wednesday of every month by far.

Contact/Directions link: http://gxgaming.com/contact

Event Schedule link: http://gxgaming.com/events

bloodyrose94

Hello everyone! i'm an italian girl, nice to meet u all:) i love playing fighting games, and i really like playing with DOA! my first was doa4; i really had fun playing with lei-fang and kokoro, even though i play with virtua fighter characters in doa5u :p hope for good matches on Xbl, my GT is Bl0odyR0seVF :) hope you guys will join even on virtua fighter 5fs!

Ted E. Bear

G'day, fighters.
I'm from Germany and kinda addicted to DOA since DOA3. My main is Christie but I also use Phase 4, Momiji and Rachel. I do not consider myself as a beginner neither as an expert... I'm advanced. Since I've got nearly non online experience am looking forward to play online. I would like to get deeper in gameplay mechanics like tier lists or frame data.

Hello everyone, I'm new to FSD and well, forums in general. Got my first PC and one of the first things I wanted to do is sign up to FSD. So.. here I am. Not really new to DoA, been playing since Vanilla DoA5. I main Lei-Fang and my PSN ID is Koyomi_Araragi-- Nice to meet you all and to finally be a member.

supertailsfan

Hallo everyone! I'm not exactly new to the DOA series, DOA 4 is the first game in the series I've played. However, it was during a time when any fighting game I would play, the only thing I can do is button mash. The first character that I played in the series was Hitomi (she is actually my favorite character). I'm more of a Tekken player than a DOA player, but I like both games equally. Also, I find it interesting when people say DOA is easier than Tekken, while I find the opposite to be true. Anyways, it is nice to meet you all and I hope I can become as good in this game as I am in Tekken.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Well, Tekken is harder for me because of the tough inputs that many characters have. I find DOA way easier, however they are characters like Brad Wong which take a lot of time to master.
Anyway, welcome to the site!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi everybody! I'm Lavar, And i hail from Richmondhill Georgia. I started playing DOA5U when i was 14, and now I'm 16, so i guess you could call me a seasoned player. I really like FSD, and it feels great knowing i can talk to all these unique people about my favorite game! Kasumi is the bae:kasumi:XD

Cigarette

Hi FSD, I'm Cigarette.

I draft for a living and love investing, although I can't afford it and lost my ass several times. The only advice I can offer is don't be t'rrible like me, keep that ass bolted on.

I cut my teeth on DoA 2 as a Zack, and after a long dropout I'm excited to see what Tecmo gave him this game. The only hang-up is, I'm not a console owner anymore, so I'm doing this on the upcoming Steam release of LR. It'll be great, I'm not afraid of fighting with a keyboard, I rocked One Must Fall all the time when I was a kid.

PS: The Youtube tournament content is what led me here. Thanks for posting all that, its been fun to watch

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD