New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

WINBACK

No need for one. It only keeps up dumb bs. Take whatever issue you have with someone to your Private Messages (Start A Conversation).
My god. I won't last a week in this place.
Nice to see you again. Did you get your use out of that FFXI hdd? haha.
By the time the online shut down I clocked in at least 500 hours in Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2. Money well spent, good sir. Thanks again.

ZeroDS

Hey everyone, nice to join this community. Been playing DOA since 2 on the Playstation and it's always been one of my favourite fighters. Hoping 5 will be great. I've got my game names, tags etc in my profile so will welcome any adds. Will be playing DOA5 on the PS3 and I still play Dimensions. I play other fighting games too.

Hope to have a good time here!

tasan

hello fellow DOA fans I'm tasan or kyrt (depending on the site I'm on). The last DOA game I was able to play was DOA2: Hardcore and have wanted to play the games that followed but haven't been able to till recently. I'm a PS3 user (mainly because of my gaming interests) and I'm excited to see a DOA game on a console I actually own. I have 3 interests as far as video games go. 1. RPGs. 2. Fighting Games. and 3. Visual Novels.

My main in DOA2: Hardcore was Helena although considering how long it has been since I played a DOA game I'm going to sample the entire roster before picking one in DOA5.

Aside from DOA5, when it eventually comes out, I also enjoy playing other fighting games and even plan to pick up Persona 4 Arena once it releases. I'm also possibly going to pick up the new tekken game and possibly virtua fighter 5 as well. Here are my mains for the other fighting games I play.

Soul Calibur V: Raphael and Aeon with the occasional use of regular Patroklos.
Main for DOA2: HC - Helena

Main for Blazblue continuum shift - Noel Vermillion
Main for Tekken 6 - Lili

either way. nice to meet everyone feel free to hit me up for a match for any of the above mentioned games or for DOA5 once it gets released. Here is My PSN ID: Kyrtz. later

Allan Paris

Welcome to FSD, tasan. Glad to have you here. I don't have a PS3 at the moment but I will soon. I will most definitely get at you.

ajayraz

hello! my name's Ajay and i hail from giantbomb.com. i'm a huge Dead or Alive fan and i've been managing most of the DOA pages over at the site's community-built wiki. i figure i would join you guys on this nifty site you got going here.

see you all around, hopefully!

DOA4SHADOWFOX

Hey everyone im not sure if you all are playing DOA4 anymore but hey! If you are im usually on during the night monday-thursday. We should create a Freestepdodge room and the members can join up and get warmed up for the upcoming release of DOA5.

hello! my name's Ajay and i hail from giantbomb.com. i'm a huge Dead or Alive fan and i've been managing most of the DOA pages over at the site's community-built wiki. i figure i would join you guys on this nifty site you got going here.

see you all around, hopefully!
Welcome!

Allan Paris

is there a pad thread here?

Nope. Feel free to start one if you have some pads to suggest, or if you mod them.

Also, welcome to FSD. I think there are some old school vids in the media section here of you playing DOA3.1 and 2U. Glad you have you back around, though I wasn't around when you were before.

Smithy

thank you for the kind words :) i don't have any pads to suggest, but i was hoping someone else did lol. still ok to start the thread?

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Anybody can start a thread, good to start one esp if you have a Q.

I may have a pad to suggest so please post a link in here after you start it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD