DOA5LR New Update : Unlock All Costumes from 5U (All consoles)

UpSideDownGRUNT

The cheat is only available via 1.01A patch.

Which currently is only available on Xbox 360 and soon to be Xbox One.

PS3/PS4 has yet to have 1.01A to be scheduled

synce

Hopefully they give this option on PS3. I want pink Alpha but I'm too lazy to do arcade

I'm so pleased with this news of the upcoming xbox one update. Because the online play is pretty much unusable rn (I can't even get to START an online match :( ) i've been unlocking them in the meantime anyway. It shows Team Ninja feels genuinely bad about all the stuff happening at launch. patience is a virtue

deiteu

It does unlock the voices (that you get through command training) though.
Yep you're right all but for Honoka and Raidou. I just unlocked it for the former.

I hear the DW tracks do not unlock. What a pity.
You mean these?

6JA4Amd.jpg

But maybe I unlocked it before doing the cheat thingy.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I didn't lose my data with the transfer issue, but I'm glad this is out for those who did. If you ask me though, this should have been in the game in first place anyway, so that no one has to waste time grinding against bots.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm so pleased with this news of the upcoming xbox one update. Because the online play is pretty much unusable rn (I can't even get to START an online match :( ) i've been unlocking them in the meantime anyway. It shows Team Ninja feels genuinely bad about all the stuff happening at launch. patience is a virtue

Liza, I know you have been experiencing a lot of issues with the bundles like me, and those still don't work, but you can download all the singles from the bundles in the store. All but the Team DOA (Pop Idol) outfits.

Liza, I know you have been experiencing a lot of issues with the bundles like me, and those still don't work, but you can download all the singles from the bundles in the store. All but the Team DOA (Pop Idol) outfits.
Thank you! Yes i discovered that ability yesterday ;) i am currently just waiting for the Hot getaway pack and the training geAr pack to become available for install :)

deiteu

You must have, I did the cheat and I only have DOA2/DOA3

DOA1 themes and others won't even unlock for me ;~;
That's so weird because I got the DOA1 themes after the cheat! It took me a while though, played tag for a bit and then it finally came. I hope you get the other themes soon.

If it doesn't work, what if you delete your save (provided it won't delete your DLC) and then play and unlock the themes then use the cheat?

Kronin

I think that was a nice initiative to implement this cheat for people that lost their datas, even so I will not use it because I was able to keep my save (I admit only through luck) and overall I love to unlock contents playing offline against the I.A. little by little (during my time spent with DoA2U I ended to create two further different profiles only for being able to unlock again everything XD).

Last edited:

Perfidious Sinn

This is really cool since I lost my save data on 360 due to that glitch/oversight. In fact, this actually unlocks stuff I never unlocked myself :3

Shoutout to DOA for having cheat codes AND unlockable content. Modern games don't do either enough!

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
This is really cool since I lost my save data on 360 due to that glitch/oversight. In fact, this actually unlocks stuff I never unlocked myself :3

Shoutout to DOA for having cheat codes AND unlockable content. Modern games don't do either enough!

Yeah, except the only reason they did it was the major screwup on release and getting save files corrupted, so this is actually the least they could do.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yeah, except the only reason they did it was the major screwup on release and getting save files corrupted, so this is actually the least they could do.

True.

I still say that every iteration of DOA5 should have had an instant 100% unlock cheat from the start, so that no one ever had to grind against bots in the first place.

KAP

Going to a tournament and afraid your costume won't be unlocked? Lost your save data? Playing on a PS4 that isn't your usual console? No need to worry anymore. Unlocking all of the costumes in the game is as easy as opening the options menu and pressing L1 + R1 + L2 + R2. All costumes instantly unlocked. Thanks for making this so easy, Team Ninja!

Note: This apparently doesn't work for Raidou or Honoka

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD