New York DOA5

Smithy

http://www.nycnextlevel.com/ is your best bet. someone would have to bring a game and a hard drive with the
characters unlocked and the game patched. as far as controllers go, you can bring your own or you can rent them there. they have their own consoles. we played there recently and it was great, i highly recommend it

splslick

I will be at next level this friday for sure...I don't have a 360 copy of the game but if anyone can guarantee they will bring their copy and harddrive to the venue, I will bring my pad :D

splslick

This saturday, myself and Smithy will be at Next Level around 5pm playing some Doa if anyone is interested

TRI Mike

OK I'll officially be in NYC from February 9th to 17th. I want to go to a gathering or something like that for the game. I don't speak English very well but I can manage. Send me a PM or lets agree on something here.

splslick

We can definitely get a session one of those days...As we approach that date, we will finalize something :D....In terms of the session that Smithy and I were going to do on Saturday, the date has been changed to this friday 12/7..Same time and same place :D

splslick

Definitely had a great time playing with Smithy and Sha :D.....Learned a lot of new things and going to hit the lab up :D....Shoutouts to finding out the game only allows 99wins lol

splslick

We are planning another session this friday 12/14 at Next Level. Anyone down to play should definitely come through. It was a blast last time we did it and we had a few people actually spectate and ask questions about the game. :D Hope to see ya there

splslick

How would you guys feel if I purchase streaming equipment for future sessions? It's just a thought that came to mind since it doesn't hurt to have more streams of Doa. On a side note, really looking forward to seeing everyone on friday. Is 5pm a good time?

splslick

I'll be there playing some kof in the meanwhile then :D...Woot we will have more people showing up, I am so hyped :D...I am going to bring a camcorder to record some matches :D

splslick

Looks like we will be hosting a session after all today around 6 at the next level in brooklyn. Anyone interested in coming should definitely hit me up on this thread or pm for directions or any other questions

Murakame

I'll be there playing some kof in the meanwhile then :D...Woot we will have more people showing up, I am so hyped :D...I am going to bring a camcorder to record some matches :D

I might be there around 4-4:30. What system is Kof on? I hope its ps3 lol I have a fight pad for that. I dislike using the 360 controller for 2D fighters.

splslick

I might be there around 4-4:30. What system is Kof on? I hope its ps3 lol I have a fight pad for that. I dislike using the 360 controller for 2D fighters.
Unfortunately they only have xbox 360 =[...You can rent a controller however, I am not sure if they rent out fightpads =[

*Edit, Smithy will be bringing his copy and harddrive of DOA5 so we would have to wait for him so we can play since I do not know if they actually have the game themselves

Murakame

Yeah I won't be able to make it because as pathetic as it sounds I failed to get approval from my mom and grandma. Sorry.

splslick

Yeah I won't be able to make it because as pathetic as it sounds I failed to get approval from my mom and grandma. Sorry.
It's ok bro....There is always next time :D...On a sidenote however, I had a fun time playing you guys at TNL...We are growing strong :D....We doubled our numbers since last week and there was a huge variety of characters too...Unfortunately I was only able to record two different bo3 matches =[...Next time I will buy a tripod

Smithy

this was awesome, so many good doa players in one spot... for casuals?! gg's to lewis, shakim, malik and andrew. next time, if we get 8 people, i'll run a double elim bracket and i'll buy the winner a tropical fantasy from the deli. if i win, i'll buy myself a tropical fantasy... this isn't even about doa anymore, it's about tropical fantasy

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD