New York DOA5

Hold_Junkie93

Twitch.tv/nyc_vf to see what I was up to last week. Toe to toe with a Kage. Got a 'lil thrashed that 1st game though, but watch n see the others.

Hold_Junkie93

Anyone can spare 2 bones for my day pass tomorrow? Also, who bringing what? Slick bringing his ps3 or even coming? I can bring mine, I got all the chars, cuz I like to use Rose sometimes. :marierose:

Ima be chilling with my homies :akira: :kokoro: :momiji:(Slick?) :tina: (Snipes?)

Last edited:

Dreamland

Good games to sly bass, killaweeezy and destructionbomb at next level.
(I forgot the other guys name that was also playing, forgot to get his tag,but you know you love your monkey girl.)

I came for the anime and stayed for DOA. Didn't do as bad as I thought I would at my first casual session. I'm definitely up for more.

Keep mashing buttons guys

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Sly Bass & ???
1-1.jpg

Sly Bass vs DestructionBomb (Bayman vs Leon)
2-1.jpg

"Never Let Go" @Sly Bass @DestructionBomb
tuxpicom1414287308.jpg

CAM00032.jpg

@DestructionBomb @Sly Bass @Kurukurtz @Dreamland
tuxpicom1414287856.jpg

Hold_Junkie93

Junk there were 2 pics of with you but both of them were blurry and over your head which was weird. You stayed inside after we headed outside?
Thought you guys were simply getting food, you could have at least mentioned you might take a pic. I like to stay till closes.and play sf. I got some tekken games.in to. But yeah, I thought I was part of ze crew. guess not *cries*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD