New York DOA5

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Thought you guys were simply getting food, you could have at least mentioned you might take a pic. I like to stay till closes.and play sf. I got some tekken games.in to. But yeah, I thought I was part of ze crew. guess not *cries*

If you wasn't, I would of never have given you money for entry and converter :)

mmmalc

Anyone from Westchester County here? I've seen players from the BX I deff plan on linking up w you guys as well. I'm from new ro, not too far from the Bronx.

splslick

Anyone from Westchester County here? I've seen players from the BX I deff plan on linking up w you guys as well. I'm from new ro, not too far from the Bronx.
I think @Something-Unique lives in one of the counties up there...Other than that, I dont think anyone else is from there...Hope you do show up to the session next week

Something-Unique

I live in Yonkers now about 15mins out of the Bronx by bus. But I don't play at all anymore until LR. At best I'll catch me playing a week before a major tournament if I decide to go like the upcoming NEC for example.

splslick

Iight so it's going to be at Next Level...I get out of work at 3:15 so I'll go straight over there from work...I should be there around 4pm :D

splslick

Ok so something has come up however, I am willing to do the session this saturday instead of tomorrow if anyone is still interested =[

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD