New York DOA5

Hold_Junkie93

Sarah's my main in DoA, sub in VF. You obviously don't know the mash power of eileen. Though no one plays it much in the US. I'm literally the only other US eileen that's good. The other guy mashes more than me & has wrecked nerves, uses hitbox. Rarely shows. I will have a set up though. Also, if you really want to play VF. I hope you have a 360 pad or stick. Otherwise, you gotta rent one for 2/$3

Hold_Junkie93

So what time is DoA at DTN? Also, which day? Both? If you advance kinda thing? Day 1 & Day 2. Also, will it be like ect where you only paid for the first day and top 8 starts the following and you don't have to pay? I heard it replacing GUTS as a tournament. So, maybe?

Hold_Junkie93

So the R & M trains that stop at Steinway is where I get off?
Then just walk to 19th ave? Perhaps I am over thinking. As a NYer I should have no issues. Just never been to that part of Queens

RenderingStar

I dont know how to get there either so im just forcing my mother to come since she knows how to get there im hopeless when it comes to directions so asking me will only get you lost lol ask @DestructionBomb he's great at everything xD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Sup yo & @RenderingStar !

I've been to Astoria but not around that particular area. Never even heard of a Steinway street till the day DTN was announced to hold DOA over there. So kinda like you guys, I have no idea what's around there so a bit clueless too xD. Just incase, here's the schedule: http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13YSXP2Cfc85rJ-q7AeeJw89K6RRTqBhpIuKxVJ_mWKc/pubhtml

DOA is a one-day event and it starts at 2:00 P.M. You'll have to register at the door earlier than that I think. I'm heading there like around 8-9ish.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD