New York DOA5

Hold_Junkie93

Coming with someone from the vf community to bring a set-up (He wants to bring a monitor to not intrude on their set-ups. He lives in queens. The tournament is on 360 I see..? So, he will have a wired 360 pad for me 2 convert. Also, wait, damn, it's how much? I just found out how much the pot bonus was. So that makes sense. Might need to ask @Sly Bass if he could help a brotha out. Otherwise, I pay spec and watch from sidelines playing VF
causals. Be fun to just see everyone again.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Coming with someone from the vf community to bring a set-up (He wants to bring a monitor to not intrude on their set-ups. He lives in queens. The tournament is on 360 I see..? So, he will have a wired 360 pad for me 2 convert. Also, wait, damn, it's how much? I just found out how much the pot bonus was. So that makes sense. Might need to ask @Sly Bass if he could help a brotha out. Otherwise, I pay spec and watch from sidelines playing VF
causals. Be fun to just see everyone again.

I think it's making a swap to PS4? or so I heard. Hold Junkie, what are you going to take to get there? unless you want to hop on the same train or go before me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD